The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Potions for Profit? (also selling Alchemical Ingredients as well?)

Williuss
Williuss
Do potions like invisibility or other buff potions sell well? I figured tri-stat is basically useless because of the daily rewards practically throwing them at you. I also figured during events like Mid-Year Mayhem or this Imperial City event they'd sell good too. Another thing is poisons...would they sell at all? Now I'd understand if they were for a build that uses a lot of poison damage or is themed around an assassin but otherwise then that they are generally are a neglected aspect of the game. One of my mates said that unless its Spell Power pots it generally sits for awhile in the guild stores. Or would it be more profitable to sell alchemy ingredients instead of the potions/poisons?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your mate is pretty much correct.

Spell Power Pots will sell (if priced right)

Weapon Power Pots might sell, but not as quickly

I personally don't sell pots at all, just the materials and they fly off the shelf
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the alchemy flowers and mushrooms sell for 500+ gold each. A guildmate had a small breakdown when informed {at that time} worms were selling for 45 gold each. They had never thought about selling bait. Anything to do with furnishings will also sell; mundane runes, heartwood; anything that takes time to accumulate, basically.