The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necessary changes for houses

Winstonshead
Winstonshead
✭✭✭
Hi!
I think all of us needs:
  1. More slots for items. I think, +100% will be nice.
  2. Wayshrine for porting to any other wayshrine on map.
  3. Snrines for skills/stats changing.
  4. Fishing holes for homes with water.
EU: Winstonshead
MD-ESO [RU]
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first would be nice but we have been told not possible now because of performance issues.

Others I am against simply because I think it would take away from the world feeling populated.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    The first would be nice but we have been told not possible now because of performance issues.

Others I am against simply because I think it would take away from the world feeling populated.

Well that solved a lot of my dilemmas then. I will not buy big houses anymore.
    My grand psijic villa looks fantastic but is completely unfinished because not enough slots.

There need to be more normal slots Indeed 100% more is great.
    Separate slots for animal at least 15 to 20 slots
    Separate slots for companions/ houseguest ( banker and merchant etc not included) at least 15 to 20 slots
    Separate for special furniture.At least 35 to 50 slots

If it is like this it would be great.I don't know why they just left it.
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should add an option to have a fishing spot at water places in your homes but instead of keeping the fish they get thrown back, so that way its a fun mini-game to play with friends and guild mates but means players will still need to fish in the world to get fish etc.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love if we could set more than one home others can visit. Console is stuck with primary home only.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)