The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch Day Matchmaking Reset

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just played a game where half the players had 16-18k health. One CP110 player was even walking around in Mannimarco costume (yes walking, not running).

Felt kind of bad for them.
PC NA
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    So waking flame has reset the mmr?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dunno just a theory. Played two games this morning and they were much different than what I'd expect.

The first game all 3 players on my team left before I joined and it was 1v4v4 for 14 minutes. Only had 1 death.
    PC NA
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    I dunno just a theory. Played two games this morning and they were much different than what I'd expect.

The first game all 3 players on my team left before I joined and it was 1v4v4 for 14 minutes. Only had 1 death.

Lmao i hope it's true gonna have some fun 😆😆
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't observed this, I think you just got thrown in a low mmr game as a bug
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden