The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2.1M Damage MagSorc BG SoloQueue Deathmatch

• SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moriz wrote: »
    I literally never seen another magsorc do 2.1m damage, which is the only reason I even recorded it.

As Mag Sorc, I get 2-3M dmg consistently in Random BG deathmatch where pre-mades are near unkillable.

Basically end up with something like 3 kills 1 death with 2.5 million damage.

Many of those games I quit early because it's not fun at all. Spamming keys and clicks for 15 minutes for basically no reward.
    PC NA
  • Moriz
    Moriz
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    I literally never seen another magsorc do 2.1m damage, which is the only reason I even recorded it.

As Mag Sorc, I get 2-3M dmg consistently in Random BG deathmatch where pre-mades are near unkillable.

Basically end up with something like 3 kills 1 death with 2.5 million damage.

Many of those games I quit early because it's not fun at all. Spamming keys and clicks for 15 minutes for basically no reward.

yeah i feel you i hate those too

the video i posted my score was 16/2, it wasn't the case
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a couple games where I went 21-0 and something like it, and my total damage was around 460,00 or less. Not in the millions.
    Go figure.

I play mostly stamina, but I guess stam toons can do a million damage in BG as well. But I've only ever seen Magicka players hit millions in damage.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kory wrote: »
    I had a couple games where I went 21-0 and something like it, and my total damage was around 460,00 or less. Not in the millions.
    Go figure.

I play mostly stamina, but I guess stam toons can do a million damage in BG as well. But I've only ever seen Magicka players hit millions in damage.

It is very common for stam characters to hit 1-3m damage per game. Almost every game I'm in there is at least 1 stam character who does this
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »

same here. There are a few fights amount to over 70k damage but more than half of my kills are always lucky jumps on enemies with low health.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not for a second trying to take anything away from the quite decent game it looks like you had. Breaking the milestone is awesome. You'll have to forgive some of us for being a bit crass and forgetting what that's like. But;

I see streak, wrath, and haunting curse being used a lot in that

Those are all aoe and very common.

15 minute match using 3 of the most common aoe in the game, with a pocket healer = 1m-3m damage depending on your targets and their own survivability/group make up. - Unless you're afk.

Much like the others in this thread turned argument that I more or less wasted time reading, I myself see 2m damage sorcs in BGs consistently as well.

I've had a few. On pretty much every toon I have.

I looked at that in the same way as many do for quite some time. "Man! Look at that damage!"

I then realized that sometimes having 1-3m damage throughout the match didn't mean much. Did we win? Did I always have good KB ratios? Did I have support? How much of the timer did we eat up to get the victory? etc.

I started focusing on efficiency at that point. Better target picking and attempts at controlling fights etc. - Just kind of the next phase of evolving I guess.

In the end, its a nice post though. I'm excited for you and it looked like a fun match. Keep it rollin!
  • Moriz
    Moriz
    ✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »
    Not for a second trying to take anything away from the quite decent game it looks like you had. Breaking the milestone is awesome. You'll have to forgive some of us for being a bit crass and forgetting what that's like. But;

I see streak, wrath, and haunting curse being used a lot in that

Those are all aoe and very common.

15 minute match using 3 of the most common aoe in the game, with a pocket healer = 1m-3m damage depending on your targets and their own survivability/group make up. - Unless you're afk.

Much like the others in this thread turned argument that I more or less wasted time reading, I myself see 2m damage sorcs in BGs consistently as well.

I've had a few. On pretty much every toon I have.

I looked at that in the same way as many do for quite some time. "Man! Look at that damage!"

I then realized that sometimes having 1-3m damage throughout the match didn't mean much. Did we win? Did I always have good KB ratios? Did I have support? How much of the timer did we eat up to get the victory? etc.

I started focusing on efficiency at that point. Better target picking and attempts at controlling fights etc. - Just kind of the next phase of evolving I guess.

In the end, its a nice post though. I'm excited for you and it looked like a fun match. Keep it rollin!

thanks bro

i had just started playing eso again after a year break.
    everything is kinda crazy on steroids now days.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks bro

i had just started playing eso again after a year break.
    everything is kinda crazy on steroids now days.

Oh yeah. Damage is way way higher than it was this time last year. So is everything else though. Haha!
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1k more wd/sd was a massive boost to our damage, that's one of the main culprits for damage being higher
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    overpowered and unfair to the oother classes.
    that is way too much damage.
    im sory, just honest truth, and its been this way since beta.
    sorcerers are simply way too much defenses and way too much damage.

If 2m is overpowered, my magdk must be broken af (it isn't)

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »

That was last patch or the patch before that. Show us something from this patch @Blobsky :P
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was last patch or the patch before that. Show us something from this patch @Blobsky :P

I got a 6.5 last patch but didn't screen- I won't play this patch due to the ridiculous new sets

DC EU Nightblade
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I got a 6.5 last patch but didn't screen- I won't play this patch due to the ridiculous new sets

No proc ic and no proc cyro are pretty fun if you want to avoid the dumb new sets
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No proc ic and no proc cyro are pretty fun if you want to avoid the dumb new sets

I would play cyro, but my main chars are DC and DC has an enormous zero that dominates the map 24/7...

I'm not a huge fan of IC tbh, too many ppl instantly respawning 10 steps away from you

DC EU Nightblade
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 5.2m yesterday, but nothing record-worthy.

https://imgur.com/a/PuM3EEX

@Blobsky your're not missing much at the moment
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club