Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading Profile failed PS4

Bighits
Bighits
✭✭
Last night I tried to log into ESO and I got this message. "You currently do not have network connectivity. This title requires an account for PSN Network and a network connection" I do have network connection because I can watch Netflix login to other games etc, I also ran a network test and it came out fine. I also checked my settings and I am currently logged into PSN. This has been going on for about 4 hours. Anybody else having this problem?
  • Bighits
    Bighits
    ✭✭
    7 hours later still can't log into ESO. Same error messages above
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No problem here. Is your PS plus still active to play an online game?
    Soupy twist
  • Bighits
    Bighits
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's active until 12/21
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bighits

"Loading profile failed" is an error message that indicates an issue with either your PlayStation Plus account or the PlayStation Network itself. If you are experiencing this issue you are encouraged to contact Sony for further assistance: https://support.us.playstation.com/.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is not necessarily true. Everything shows that my PSN account is connecting just fine, but the game just won't work.

This really needs to be properly handled!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Bighits

"Loading profile failed" is an error message that indicates an issue with either your PlayStation Plus account or the PlayStation Network itself. If you are experiencing this issue you are encouraged to contact Sony for further assistance: https://support.us.playstation.com/.

Ive played GTA Online and COD Cold War just fine <--- like within last hour but EOS be like nope! So ya isn't a Playstation network issue. But now I no loner get the above message instead I just stay stuck at a connecting screen that never ends.
    Edited by PikkonMG on July 28, 2021 4:37AM
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    PikkonMG wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Bighits

Ive played GTA Online and COD Cold War just fine <--- like within last hour but EOS be like nope! So ya isn't a Playstation network issue. But now I no loner get the above message instead I just stay stuck at a connecting screen that never ends.

I've had this same problem on Xbox. It magically works when you buy game pass but without says failed to load account. Can play every other multiplayer game without issue.
    Day one Xbox player
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen several times. Never to the point of waiting hours though. I really don't think it's a PSN issue since everything else connects and has no problems during play. It's just ESO that decides "sorry you don't have access".
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m having the same problem and I know for a fact it’s not my network connectivity or PSN account.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I did a little research on the error code. Someone suggested on Reddit to restore licenses so I attempted to do just that. Only it won't restore the Blackwood license. Gave me another error code, NP-104291-7 for 'The Elderscrolls Online Collection: Blackwood'. So after getting that I spoke to Sony support. Support attempted to help but nothing they did worked. They did tell me that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. So basically, our issue seems to be connected to the fiasco of Blackwood's release and the licenses associated with it.

-silently screaming-