The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Neither "critical charge" nor "Take Flight" work on a DK in CP Imerial City

Issaro
Issaro
Soul Shriven
Hi,
i spend friday to gear up my dragon knight for the celebration event but as soon as i entered the imperial city i noticed
that i can neither charge nor leap to an enemy. This basically kills the build as i can't realy engage anyone efficently as a meelee build.

For my Main hand i use a VMA Axe thats supposed to make critical charge even more powerfull and you could in the past use "Take Flight" as an ultimate to finish up the enemy.
However the Bug persists even if i equip another 2h weapon. Both skills "citical charge" and "Take Flight" are disabled in IC but work fine in PVE.

Can someone explain to me why this bug happens and what i can do to avoid it?
Dragon Knights don't realy have any viable mobility options -.-
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the enemy running around some column to break LOS half of the time?

Yesterday my charge did work when there was a clear aim at times, not that it could hurt...
  • Issaro
    Issaro
    Soul Shriven
    Well as i said both skills show up as disabled. So i cant even charge or leap on one of the random mobs around the city.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see, nope I didn't have the problem on EU PC. Definitely a bug.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this bug twice, changing district can help. I think it have something to do with invincibility efect when you res at district camp or change district.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Icy_Nelyan
    Icy_Nelyan
    ✭✭✭
    This problem happens on every single charge, pull, leap skills; zoning may help.

The problem Is around since blackwood I guess
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug has been around for at least 3 years. Don't expect any fix.
    As mentioned before, changing districts may help. But it's kind of random and you need to test every time you change districts before entering a battle in which you need it.
    Sucks.
    Edited by Nemeliom on August 29, 2021 3:03AM
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap. Been around since at least when I came back to the game maybe a patch ago. Between that and the crippling Cyrodiil-like lag that has been plaguing IC lately I refuse to go back there.