The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

wish list

knaveofengland
knaveofengland
✭✭✭
mini map , craft bank slots , respec agents at major towns , banks at major towns ,
or no banks then a minon to take the items/mats back to bank for you at a cost.

team based dungeons or hire a merc when you cant find a team , the merc I like better, some times harder to get a team , it be cool to hire Rambo or arnie . or even
bugs bunny that's for the care bears.

thief class toon in keeping in with the series
since most of the other things have been done , great game please keep up the good work .
many thanks
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    You should write this as /feedback in game and send it in that way. Then ZOS will (100% for sure) pay someone to read it. That's why there is no feedback section on the forums.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no feedback or general forum to avoid mass flames going on all day. Of course, even so people found a forum to turn into a cesspit of hatred and trolling (this one) so....

Anyways, you can use /feedback so your suggestions can be ignored without having to explain for the 600th why they are bad ideas
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely would like some form of pet or companion that I can send to town to sell my junk.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)