The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The senche with its tail on fire is so bad...

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
Just trying out the blackwood collectors mount for myself, and woq its bad. Being somewhat familar with khajiit (living in one of their towns) and fond of senches.. the thought of why any senche would have its tail on fire is the most laughable thing, its a joke. Then when you actually ride it, its beyond silly.

Given these are the only new cosmetics released from eso that i've seen other players wearing... i can't imagine how many kittens this is killing for new players... getting a cat mount with its tail on fire.

I know cosmetics are somewhat sacred once they've been released for money since someone, somewhere would like this, but please put its tail out somehow. This would be eso not taking itself seriously.

Good luck.
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Just trying out the blackwood collectors mount for myself, and woq its bad. Being somewhat familar with khajiit (living in one of their towns) and fond of senches.. the thought of why any senche would have its tail on fire is the most laughable thing, its a joke. Then when you actually ride it, its beyond silly.

Given these are the only new cosmetics released from eso that i've seen other players wearing... i can't imagine how many kittens this is killing for new players... getting a cat mount with its tail on fire.

I know cosmetics are somewhat sacred once they've been released for money since someone, somewhere would like this, but please put its tail out somehow. This would be eso not taking itself seriously.

Good luck.

That's funny, I agree :D
    I don't know why they chose senche for a Chapter which story is centered around Hell...imho it should be some hellish beast mount, not some black cat with it's tail on fire :D

Tbh I don't like all collector's edition mounts except for Morrowind horse...and again, Morrowind and Horse, weird choice :|
    Should've been some fancy brown Guar..TES3 fans would've appreciate it, I know I do.
    Edited by Vindold on August 26, 2021 11:40AM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it because of that, no wonder kitteh runs so fast eh :D
    Edited by InaMoonlight on August 26, 2021 3:36PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind the fire but I do wish that it was just the tip of the tail instead of the entire length.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually like the Collector's Edition senche.

The problem is I have too many mounts and haven't been able to use it.
    PC NA