Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Year One Event - HRC - no double loot from bosses

Pevey
Pevey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Bug? Intended?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the announcement said anything about double loot from bosses, just "bonus loot."
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are WBs the same as dolmen ‘generals’? Do only the twelve highest-scoring players get loot? I’ve done three on a level 36 character and got no loot.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there no double plunder either?

All the other trials give double drops during their respective zone celebrations
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two standard reward boxes when I turned in my quest.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be double weapon drops in MA?

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will there be double weapon drops in MA?
    This is exactly what I’m concerned about. I think the assumption about double weapons from dsa and ma may not have been correct. And if so, what a major bummer. Least enjoyable event ever. I’m really hoping someone can post here with info to the contrary.
    Edited by Pevey on August 26, 2021 3:18PM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: Wait, on the website it says that trial bosses should drop bonus loot
    Edited by Cirantille on August 26, 2021 3:22PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We just did a nHRC we got double reward coffers for quest but Bosses did not drop double loot and tbh "bonus" loot was difficult to spot too.

Oh I did get a purple year one coffer from every Boss. :)

Edited by freespirit on August 26, 2021 6:40PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did get double gear drops from every vma boss, including double weapons from the final boss. It seems like maybe this issue with HRC was just an oversight? I hope so. Just need one more piece of AY for my sticker book. :)
    Edited by Pevey on August 26, 2021 7:55PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone. Thank you for letting us know about the issue regarding the bonus loot in Hel Ra Citadel. This was not working as intended. We have deployed a hotfix to address this issue. Let us know if there are any additional issues. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • noneatza
    noneatza
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Thank you for letting us know about the issue regarding the bonus loot in Hel Ra Citadel. This was not working as intended. We have deployed a hotfix to address this issue. Let us know if there are any additional issues. Thank you.

Ive cleared some vaa hm and vhrc hm between 20:00cest and 22:00cest on 26aug, no double plunder and no double item drops on any of the bosses, double weekly coffer worked and we dropped year one boxes here and there on bosses and chests.
    It seems issue is with boss loots.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you, can confirm the drops are now doubled! \o/
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    So double drops in MA?
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, double drops in ma since the very start of the event. HRC was initially bugged but I can confirm it was fixed for me on last run.