Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Gray Host Wait Times

Armethius
Armethius
✭✭✭
I've been unable to get into Gray Host (PC NA) the last 5 nights that I've tried. Queue is 50 - 100 long, and seems to get stuck if I do a BG or a dungeon.

Is there anything going on to address the wait times?

Does anyone have a trick to get in line and go AFK without the game logging you out?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armethius wrote: »
    I've been unable to get into Gray Host (PC NA) the last 5 nights that I've tried. Queue is 50 - 100 long, and seems to get stuck if I do a BG or a dungeon.

Is there anything going on to address the wait times?

Does anyone have a trick to get in line and go AFK without the game logging you out?

There is no trick. Stay active.

Play on Blackreach while you wait (you can be queued for GH while in Blackreach). Go to a PVE zone and harvest resource nodes. Do skill point rewarding quest lines to get more skill points. Finish overland achievements you haven't completed yet.

And on and on and on.

Also, too, swap factions to a faction with a smaller playerbase and you won't have to deal with those queues again.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give it a week or two. As the new sets get themselves into circulation, the wait time on Grey Host will be rather short, if any. :wink: