The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Leap broken in Battlegrounds

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
The DK Ultimate Dragon Leap is not working in Battlegrounds. This should have been fixed on the latest patch but it is still broken. Only works in PVE zones and sometimes if you go to a new zone it won’t work there. Is someone going to look into this? The fact it’s not being discussed is unacceptable.

"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • Icy_Nelyan
    Icy_Nelyan
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped to use any sort of charge/leap (except for the Sorcerer teleport which isn't actually a charge) because of this problem.

It seems that when zoning You can encounter this problem, but Is wierder then that since, in example, changing IC district doesn't change the status of the charge/leap skills, so if the skill isn't working stay so, same goes if the skill Is actually working.

This Is like that since Blackwood I guess, and none here and on the devs side seems to be interested in this problem.

As a plus, these skills, when they stop to work Is because their range disappears from the tooltip, so I guess their range reaches 0 or some negative values for some reasons.