Ventral Terminus. Stuck. Cannot pick up Charged Amino Core.

xTAKISx
xTAKISx
✭✭✭✭
Will not let me pick up the Charged Amino Core, Quest marker is highlighted but no ability to pick it up. I have dropped quest twice.
Edited by xTAKISx on August 23, 2021 11:37PM
  • theophilus
    theophilus
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue, it seems as though the new patch broke this quest. I can't progress anymore on the Clockwork City storyline. This is within the quest 'Deepening Shadows'.
    Options
  • jmayers24ub17_ESO
    jmayers24ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also having the same issue. I submitted a ticket.
    Options
  • notafinerughiss
    Same issue, Sotha Sil's bugwork city
    Options
  • Nadeth
    Nadeth
    ✭✭
    Hello I can confirm that I just attempted twice to finish this quest and I am stuck not being able to pick up the amino core. It’s glowing and has the marker everything but it is not working. I’m stuck unable to finish the CWC DLC. This is disappointing. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Options
  • theophilus
    theophilus
    ✭✭
    Just want to be very clear about the issue:

Name of Quest: Deepening Shadows
    Quest Objective: Take the Charged Animo Core
    Issue: After properly aligning the steam valves, you are supposed to pick up the charged Animo Core and place it into the giant robot (it's called an Imperfect). The issue is, after the steam valves are aligned, I can't pick up the Animo Core. It isn't able to be interacted with.

This bug breaks the Clockwork City DLC and halts all progress! I'm very frustrated by it as I'm trying to play through the content chronologically and now I'm at a stand still.
    Edited by theophilus on August 24, 2021 2:00PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to report this issue.

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this bug and we are working on a fix that will go out in an upcoming incremental patch. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to report this issue.

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this bug and we are working on a fix that will go out in an upcoming incremental patch. Thank you for your understanding.

No, we do not "understanding".

This is not a side quest that can be avoided, it's a main quest to continue the zone.
    7 years and we are STILL breaking main quests?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . Can we please get a date as to when we can have the privilege of continuing our main quest through the Clockwork City and beyond?
    Edited by xTAKISx on August 24, 2021 5:13PM
    Options
  • theophilus
    theophilus
    ✭✭
    It is frustrating as someone who just spent money to purchase all the chapters to be halted in actually playing through the storyline of the game. Is it possible to get a date of when this will be fixed? Or could my character be manually set to skip this quest so I can continue playing? @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Edited by theophilus on August 24, 2021 8:34PM
    Options
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    As another affected player, this is very frustrating.

An "upcoming incremental patch"? When? How long do you plan on leaving an entire zone main quest broken?
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a timetable.
    Options
  • DimosDominus
    DimosDominus
    Soul Shriven
    It is the same for me as many others as we see here. Please be patient and maintenance for 3rd day "might" fix this. :smile:
    Options
  • anjay110
    anjay110
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem. The Animo Core is charged and glowing blue. I receive the prompt to collect the core from the charger, but when I try to collect it by pressing E, nothing happens.
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a timetable response. @ZOS_GinaBruno maybe you can help please.
    Options
  • davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same bug - August 26 2021 9.50am AEST
    Options
  • DimosDominus
    DimosDominus
    Soul Shriven
    Alright, I did everything in the way the second email of the report said and did not fix anything! That was no problem of my end and not any addon was blocking interaction or something like that :smile:
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another day has past and absolutely no word on timetable or update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.

Please share some info with us.
    Options
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to get a Precursor dummy. Actually 4 of them to emulate crystals in Cloudrest for practice. I can't get the last piece because I can't advance in the main zone quest to access a subzone. Great. I tried to reload UI, leave the instance, relog, nothing helped. Fix it, please. And soon.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another day has past and nothing from ZoS on an Update to this issue...
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another day has past and nothing from ZoS on an Update to this issue...
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now hit this same bug. Reached the Charged Animo Core in "Deepening Shadows" but there is no option to interact with it or hit a key, despite there being a quest arrow hanging over it.

This is a zone quest which prevents completion of the story, and prevents gaining four or five skill points (and also makes it impossible to activate the Blackfeather Court dailies in the zone, which require completion of the NEXT quest in the sequence.)

Therefore it should be an IMMEDIATE priority fix. People have paid money for this content.
    Edited by jle30303 on August 30, 2021 4:02AM
    Options
  • theophilus
    theophilus
    ✭✭
    I'm amazed this hasn't been fixed yet!

@ZOS_Adrikoth
    Options
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    People have paid money for this content.

That is the main reason why it's not fixed yet.

Options
  • DiQuintino
    DiQuintino
    Soul Shriven
    Any1 got lucky?

Lunnannun - PC NA
    Always Archer.
    Options
  • theophilus
    theophilus
    ✭✭
    It's been over a week now that I've been unable to progress the main storyline in a game that I purchased during Quakecon. Can we get a time estimate on when this will be fixed?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Options
  • DimosDominus
    DimosDominus
    Soul Shriven
    As of 4:51 PM Tuesday, August 31, 2021Central European Summer Time (CEST) after the maintenance, that at least i expected since a week passed, the problem would have been fixed. Nothing. Can not continue through the story and we are just losing our time. Thanks ZOS

Blizzard is now proud of you LOL
    Options
  • davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Patch day come and gone and still broken.
    Come on ZOS, this is not some small side quest!
    Options
  • Tarakona
    Tarakona
    Soul Shriven
    Yep. Was really hoping for a fix following maintenance.
    Maybe next week.

:(
    Options
  • lukespacewalker
    lukespacewalker
    Soul Shriven
    I also having an exactly same problem. Giving us an ETA for the fix would be great. :(
    Options
  • Tarakona
    Tarakona
    Soul Shriven
    Update causes a problem with quest, players unable to continue with the story - wait more than a week to fix it
    Update/maintenance causes players to be locked out of cyrodiil - Take down servers within the hour to fix issue.

Yes more people may have been affected by the latter issue, but for the players involved in either issue the problem is the same - unable to play the content of the game which you want to play.

Now I'm not saying that this is the same level of problem as cyrodiil, but surely if they can take the servers down to fix that, they could put a fix in general maintenance for this Animo core bug.

Oh well back to waiting I guess.
    Options
  • Azphel
    Azphel
    ✭✭✭
    The same thing happened to me. Ticket 210901-001781. I'm surprised that a bug stalling DLC main quest isn't taken more seriously.

Perhaps ZOS could offer to push the quest one stage forward until the fix is live?
    Options