The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we get more potted plant prefabs?

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There's only 6 potted plant prefabs in the entire game available for players as furnishings.

KprT8GL.png

Something like this from the concept art would be great.

PISqCuN.png
PC NA
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    I would love this.

The furniture limit is a problem so while there are obvious ways to create our own potted plants, that would be using 2 items instead of 1.

Anything that saves item count is good.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it can be a torturous enterprise trying to fit existing plants into pots without bits sticking out, and it would also help with the item limit.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like this too.

One of my pet housing projects is to recreate the Anvil Lighthouse interior as faithfully as possible in the Enchanted Snow Globe. I'm completely stuck with the cut flowers in vases.

kMF47kF.jpg
    PC EU
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I realize this is in crafting, however I wanted to mention there is also the crown store only Elsweyr Potted Plant, Cask Palm for 35 crowns and Elsweyr Potted Cactus, Flowering for 95 crowns.

The cask palm is particularly nice for the low amount of crowns. It's pretty large, taller than my characters.
    Edited by LurgidBean on August 23, 2021 1:11AM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    the crown store only Elsweyr Potted Plant, Cask Palm for 35 crowns and Elsweyr Potted Cactus, Flowering for 95 crowns

Oooo I didn't know this was available. I love cactuses and tall plants.

Thank you, I added them to my house.

Eyk3xql.png

m2s0GCT.jpg

Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 23, 2021 5:20AM
    PC NA
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is seriously short on smaller decorative items like potted plants, and I would even accept more plants that work with existing pots.