Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Geysers bugged?

Lord_Draevan
Lord_Draevan
✭✭✭✭✭
I checked every geyser in Summerset (PC/NA server) and none seem to be up. The map now shows which are supposed to be up with the crossed swords icon, but...

w27cxfA.png

tlNbUzO.png

It doesn't look like it's up. Has anyone completed any today?
Edited by Lord_Draevan on August 23, 2021 2:32PM
I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
NA/PC server
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me - all starting cultists seem to be on vacation. I've not seen an active geyser or even traces of a recent fight at one of the geysers sites.

Harrowstorms in Skyrim and Markarth-territory are working, have not tested Oblivion-portals or anchors since the patch was put to live.
    Gebt mir meinen charakterbasierten Fortschritt zurück!
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Give them a break. They are humans too... sort of.

Got a postcard from one, said he ended up in the spa centre, after all those smashings and trashings. He also has a back problems too. :(
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning one of the Deshaan anchor was stuck active with no mobs or pinions, had to jump around zones to get another instance to a working Deshaan. It's not a perfect work around, but sometimes you have to change zone instances to one that is functioning.
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    We are taking a look at this. Thanks!
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    We are taking a look at this. Thanks!

Thanks Finn - nice job title btw.! :smiley:
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Dungeon, Encounter & Monster Lead
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, good news! We were able to hotfix this, and believe it to be fully resolved. Could you give it a try and let us know if you're able to find and participate in geysers in Summerset now on the PC/Mac & Stadia servers?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, good news! We were able to hotfix this, and believe it to be fully resolved. Could you give it a try and let us know if you're able to find and participate in geysers in Summerset now on the PC/Mac & Stadia servers?

Can confirm Geysers appear to be working again on PC/NA.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This morning one of the Deshaan anchor was stuck active with no mobs or pinions, had to jump around zones to get another instance to a working Deshaan. It's not a perfect work around, but sometimes you have to change zone instances to one that is functioning.

Actually this happened to me yesterday...but I think it was Malabal Tor
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ugh_Tech
    Ugh_Tech
    ✭✭✭✭

I can confirm that geysers are working again (same for Oblivion portals and harrowstorms, to stay related to my post from yesterday).
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance you could do this for dolmens in the main game too?

And also change the Fighters Guild quest requirements from three to one, because some of them are just a bloody long way from wayshrines and it's really REALLY annoying to have to either (a) visit all three separately in a zone - especially if your account hasn't traversed the entire zone yet and got wayshrines at both ends of it and in the middle - or (b) wait for other people to finish the second and third so your first can respawn.