The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Returning Player Looking for Active discord guild.

legen21d
legen21d
Soul Shriven
Hello, as the title says i am trying to find a guild that has a very active discord with people in voice channels most times of the day, and doesn't just use discord for text or only when grouping up. I'm returning to ESO after a long break, I'm starting fresh and so much has changed i consider myself a newplayer, but have about 240cp when i hit 50. Looking for chill people to hang out with and enjoy the game in pve,pvp, and endgame trails once i get there. ATM I don't have anything else on my plate so i can spend a lot of the day playing eso and looking for people to enjoy it with. If you Have an active discord and good group of people let me know. my @is legen21d my discord is odif#4758. TY happy gaming.
  • Mistindantacles
    Hello, legen21d!

If you prefer a drama free, family-oriented, people focused gaming environment in addition to an active guild, why don't you check out Guild Medieval?