The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Allow us to change houseguests' outfits

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would love to be able to change my houseguests' outfits, or at the very least dye their current outfits. This could be implemented with a special housing outfit station that could be purchased with crowns or writ vouchers that brings up a list of available houseguests when you access it. This would go a long way to make our houseguests fit into our decorating styles.
PCNA
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a lovely idea! If I could start outfitting houseguests as guards or servants I'd be a lot more inclined to collect them. And I'd really prefer more of the lower priced ones who don't say much.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!