The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sofas And "sleepable" beds?

Soulshine
Soulshine
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok... so I know this is not a new request but....

While I know we have like a stupid amount of materials to construct freehand a sofa of our own, and tons of chairs....

Why on earth are there so few real sofas/couches in the game??

Would it not be great to get some real, cozy cushioned, deep seat sofas in varying racial themes for our houses? :D

And why is it we have sittable chairs but no sleepable beds? Shouldn't we be able to get into/onto a bed without the / command ? Is it that difficult to program?

If you add even ONE pillow to a chair to make it seem more comfy, you have to fool with it forever to get it placed just so, or else the chair becomes unsittable...

Can this be addressed?
Edited by Soulshine on August 17, 2021 2:15AM
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if we could actually USE the beds with canopies.

I ignore them all since we can't get into them.

More sofas and chairs with cushions would be top notch.

Something matching the dark wood from Old Mistveil Manor's columns would be great
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruj wrote: »

I used to have a beautiful canopy bed in Proudspire Manor but I replaced it for that very reason.

Barstools are another piece of furniture you can't actually sit on and use.
    PCNA
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why we can't sit on so many barstools. Well I guess it's because they would use a different sit animation from the other chairs because they are higher, but why not add that to them.
    We need more furniture that is interactable and useable.
    Ruj wrote: »

I've discovered that 2 canopy beds are enterable. The Senche-raht and the Vampire one. But they should remove collision from all of them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Barstools are another piece of furniture you can't actually sit on and use.

Many Argonian chairs, too.