The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Series S controller double inputting

xiphactinus
xiphactinus
✭✭✭
Exactly what the title says, I thought my rotation was overtly sloppy but after slowing things down the X button is repeatedly double inputting it's command and following that the right trigger is failing to execute, therefore making a key part of the game mechanics nigh on impossible to achieve. I'd estimate this to occur 30% of the time. I know this is a problem that already exists and to my knowledge not been addressed as yet. Anybody else had this issue/or help with this. It's seriously doing my head in.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What controller are you using?

I've had big problems with my Elite 2 controller (reported in other thread). I'm currently testing their advice, which was to go into Options/Gameplay and press 'X' to set to default.
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    Just the standard one that came with the console, started going loopy after the last xbox update but it seems to be a fairly common problem...that or I just never noticed on any of my other games. How did you get on trying to fix it?
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The standard controller worked fine for me. Resetting Gameplay to default didn’t fix it for my Elite 2 controller.
  • C0L0SSUS
    C0L0SSUS
    ✭✭
    My elite 2 double inputting everything... from merchants 2 rotation ... back to elite 1 ....
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried using said controller with other games? to see if it's universal or just eso. I'm going to try a few games now and compare.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prob the controller itself, already had my xbox series x controller replaced(with a refurb at that), after only owning the system for a month
  • Dunkelblitz
    I have problems with the button which opens the Map/Riding. Often it is doing a double-click and want to mount on that horse instead of opening the map. Using Xbox Elite 2.
    Playing on Xbox PvP with my MagBlade. FTP!!!