Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Save Big On Crown Packs, Blackwood, And More During QuakeCon 2021"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
lhd5owk8zr0l.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article, "Save Big On Crown Packs, Blackwood, And More During QuakeCon 2021"

You can save big on The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood, Standard Edition, and Crown Packs during the QuakeCon 2021 Sale!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 23, 2021 2:17PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans when we'll be able to save something on race change token? Races were rebalanced some time ago but there was no race change token discount since then despite the fact some of the roles have seen significant changes and it would be nice to give players option to change without paying full token price. Previous time when race were changed we recived 3 free race change tokens now we've recived nothing.
    Edited by axi on August 17, 2021 11:30PM
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    lhd5owk8zr0l.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article, "Save Big On Crown Packs, Blackwood, And More During QuakeCon 2021"

You can save big on The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood, Standard Edition, and Crown Packs during the QuakeCon 2021 Sale!

Hi Kevin, Asia PSN does not have this sale for the game nor crowns, is this sale extended to Asia PSN? Thanks much!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already have Blackwood, not getting more money from me until you fix all the crashes on PS5.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could you please release a 5x21k, and a 10x21k crown pack. Buying many crown packs at once is really annoying.
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Could you please release a 5x21k, and a 10x21k crown pack. Buying many crown packs at once is really annoying.

Dude, that is like 210,000 crowns. What are you even buying to use up that much crowns?

Unless you are going for those radiant apex mounts, ya, I get it...
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dude, that is like 210,000 crowns. What are you even buying to use up that much crowns?

I always buy like 7-8 packs during a sale, and that usually lasts me till the next crown sale.

Most is used on homes, and some on crown crates. I also try to buy any outfits/costumes, mounts, and pets I like.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @ArtCommission. The QuakeCon sales are not available for Sony Asia. However, there is access to the Free Play Event.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @ArtCommission. The QuakeCon sales are not available for Sony Asia. However, there is access to the Free Play Event.

Is there a reason for omitting your asian players?
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold, obviously

Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Gold, obviously
    Well, that was uncalled for!

I do dailies on 18 characters every day, so no... I do not need gold(or supplies).
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything in Blackwood that looks like it wouldn't be included next year when Blackwood becomes a crown store DLC?