Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown Sale incoming

HanzeeBokeem
HanzeeBokeem
✭✭✭
They always seem to start earliest with Microsoft, others should follow sooncsq21.png?width=1095&height=232
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zABHzRi.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 17, 2021 8:50AM
    PC NA
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Was waiting for this. I need my crows!
  • DekuDekuplex
    DekuDekuplex
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, where I live (Japan), it seems that for some reason, there is no sale for Crown Packs this time, and this lack of a local sale is causing a problem for my upcoming purchase plans.

Where I live, the Japanese version of the client is offered via DMM.com, and although there are sales for the base game and the Blackwood Chapter, there is no sale for Crown Packs.

Although I purchased a number of Crown Packs during the last sale, I have used them all up by now, and need another sale in order to purchase assorted Crown Store items.

Is there any chance that either the local sale offered via DMM.com can be extended to Crown Packs, or that a separate sale for Crown Packs can be offered in my local region anytime soon?
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, where I live (Japan), it seems that for some reason, there is no sale for Crown Packs this time, and this lack of a local sale is causing a problem for my upcoming purchase plans.

Where I live, the Japanese version of the client is offered via DMM.com, and although there are sales for the base game and the Blackwood Chapter, there is no sale for Crown Packs.

Although I purchased a number of Crown Packs during the last sale, I have used them all up by now, and need another sale in order to purchase assorted Crown Store items.

Is there any chance that either the local sale offered via DMM.com can be extended to Crown Packs, or that a separate sale for Crown Packs can be offered in my local region anytime soon?

Asia PSN does not even have any sale at all. Looks like only NA and EU PSNs have complete sales.