Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Markarth DLC Motif

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
If I buy the Markarth DLC for 2000 crowns does it come with the Akthzand Armory Motifs that were part of the original buy when it came out? I'm asking because if you want to just buy the motif it's 5,000 crowns. I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If by "come with" you mean there are daily quests which have a chance to reward you with a page, then yes.
    You can do the dailies and grind it like people've done.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    If by "come with" you mean there are daily quests which have a chance to reward you with a page, then yes.
    You can do the dailies and grind it like people've done.

Oh, I was under the impression from what I read when I googled it that it was part of the DLC when it came out, meaning it just appeared to you from the heavens when you bought the DLC. Thanks.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Without the DLC you can also buy the style from other players through guild traders. They've come way down in price now.
    PC NA
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Akthzand Armory Motifs are pretty damn cheap in game on traders. You can probably get all 14 pieces for 100-150K gold on PC.
    Edited by PeacefulAnarchy on August 17, 2021 3:19AM
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Without the DLC you can also buy the style from other players through guild traders. They've come way down in price now.
    The Akthzand Armory Motifs are pretty damn cheap in game on traders. You can probably get all 14 pieces for 100-150K gold on PC.

Thanks for pointing that out. Because it's for sale in the CS for some reason I thought that's the only way you could get it until someone mentioned dailys. It never occured to me you could buy it in game. Thanks again.