Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pantherfang price?

JJOtterBear
JJOtterBear
✭✭✭✭
Do we know the official prices for the Furnished/unfurnished versions of this house yet?
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be in game until release so unlikely you will find out until it appears on the crown store showcase or if someone manages to datamine it.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably a case of "if you have to ask, you can't afford it". ;)
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess 14-18k but that's really just a shot in the dark.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanagement :)
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    The Linchal Grand Manor (Gold Coast) were around 18k (furnished), I think the upcoming notable house this month will be around this price.
    Edited by DoomGrunt624 on July 31, 2021 12:44PM
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I'll definitely get the unfurnished home. On the PTS I got furnished version and it still looked rather sparse. To make the Furnished home worth the extra 4k they should include some furnishing plans. A home this big needs plenty lights, furniture etcetera. With the furnished version it looked dark and gloomy. I was waiting for Bela Lugosi comment on children of the night.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I farmed up 4 Beacon of Tower Zero (or whatever) lights because they can be set into walls/floors/ect. and light up a huge area, then ad some small lights for ambience, should save a bunch of spaces.

I also started gathering larger items, lots of statues, etc. to make it feel more full.

Now I just need the place to go up for sale.... lets go!!

:)
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I farmed up 4 Beacon of Tower Zero (or whatever) lights because they can be set into walls/floors/ect. and light up a huge area, then ad some small lights for ambience, should save a bunch of spaces.

I also started gathering larger items, lots of statues, etc. to make it feel more full.

Beacon of Tower Zero thanks for the idea. I bought a bunch of statues from the coldharbor weekly merchant but I would love the giant statue "Dibella, Lady of Love". I wonder when that will make it back to the crown store.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    around 12k unfurnished, is my guess.
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭

Beacon of Tower Zero thanks for the idea. I bought a bunch of statues from the coldharbor weekly merchant but I would love the giant statue "Dibella, Lady of Love". I wonder when that will make it back to the crown store.

I feel you. i'm waiting for that one and the giant Meridia Statue to come back
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most expensive house in the game, IIRC, is Grand Topal Hideaway. I think the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto is second.

I’d say it’ll be up with those houses in price. 17,000-18,000 crowns. Yet it will still have only 700 item slots, which means it shouldn’t even be worth 5 crowns.
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on August 5, 2021 10:44PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is 14k unfurnished.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they won't be insanely unreasonable about it. I'm also hoping we get a darn crown sale first! LOL Otherwise, I'll probably pass. Very few of these homes are worth what they are asking without a severe reduction in the price of crowns.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll definitely get the unfurnished home. On the PTS I got furnished version and it still looked rather sparse. To make the Furnished home worth the extra 4k they should include some furnishing plans. A home this big needs plenty lights, furniture etcetera. With the furnished version it looked dark and gloomy. I was waiting for Bela Lugosi comment on children of the night.

Hahahaha I love the classic Dracula reference, I was actually gonna ask if you think it would make a good old vampire castle
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »

Hahahaha I love the classic Dracula reference, I was actually gonna ask if you think it would make a good old vampire castle

It could, it's how you decorate it. I'm going for an old Adventures of Robin hood vibe. That scene with Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone fighting till you only see their shadows. You can't get better than that.
    Edited by LaughingGremlin on August 15, 2021 3:46PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »

It could, it's how you decorate it. I'm going for an old Adventures of Robin hood vibe. That scene with Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone fighting till you only see their shadows. You can't get better than that.

I wish I had not missed it on PTS. I like to do a test deco run before committing crowns to a place. Especially when it's going to be a lot. *sigh*
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love the giant statue "Dibella, Lady of Love". I wonder when that will make it back to the crown store.

I’d put money on February.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I would love the giant statue "Dibella, Lady of Love". I wonder when that will make it back to the crown store.

I’d put money on February.

February? Ouch that hurts!! I hope your wrong but if your right I better be patient.