The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is it possible to gift crafting stations and mundus stones?

Wolfenbelle
Wolfenbelle
✭✭✭✭✭
If it is possible to gift crafting stations and mundus stones, how is it done? Thanks to anyone who replies.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been gifted mundus stones for my guild hall, so I know that’s possible. I was also gifted a fancy provisioning station but I don’t remember if that was a crown store gift or an in game item.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • WillythyPete
    WillythyPete
    Soul Shriven
    I believe you can purchase as a gift inside the housing editor
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for your kind replies. I tried to do so inside the housing editor, but must have missed how to do it. Will look again. :)
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WillythyPete, thank you. I tried the housing editor again and paid closer attention to the options. I sent the gift to my friend. :)
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I routinely buy attunable crafting tables from the master writ merchant for vouchers and mail them to our guild hall manager to save her from buying a bunch of them every time new sets come out. On occasion I've done the same thing with ones that I have bought from guild traders. Just make sure you don't attune them or set them up in your own house first so they don't become bound to you.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo