Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No Fatal Fredas sale today?

MinuitPro
MinuitPro
✭✭✭✭
I thought every Fatal Fredas (13th) had special items in the crown store. Is this not a thing any more?
Edited by MinuitPro on August 13, 2021 3:23PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if they do it every Friday 13th or if they're going to do it today, but for questions like this it's worth bearing in mind ZOS is based in America so they're behind the rest of the world. If I've got the time zones right it was about 9am there when you posted this, so it's unlikely they'd have had time to do an announcement. We might get one later today.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they have something planned for today, this is my first Friday the 13th on this game and was looking forward to seeing what would be up for grabs. Looking at the ESO twitter account it seems like they post about new store items around 10am EST which was 2 and a half hours ago ... so my hope is rapidly decreasing.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy something Friday the 13th horror themed.
    PC NA