The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Probably more Xcloud related, but

REiiGN15
REiiGN15
✭✭✭
No problem on Xbox Series X, great so far. Playing on Xcloud to which ESO is supported AND even has ESO on the Series X server blades but home, work(which I configure the network), I have amazing internet speeds but this game either gets me to the character screen and won't load OR will load but if I try to transit to another zone I lose connection. This happens regardless of my 5G android tablet(Wifi or 5G) or browser with wired-in PC. It's a bad experience. Whether this discussion does anything, at least you got input. Maybe microsoft's problem, but honestly this is the only game I play on Xbox. If you let me transfer to PC I'd do it in a heartbeat.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @REiiGN15

If you've not done so, we recommend contacting Xbox Support for questions pertaining to XCloud performance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I'm afraid this isn't a MS problem, I'm experiencing the same issue, I'll try to explain and I would love this having looked at.

The game runs perfect on xcloud for me, however I frequently get booted to the title screen whenever transitioning to another zone or when trying to load my character. Eso then tells me I have to check my internet connection. Since I'm playing from a server in the cloud and I am connected to the server both myself and the server are connected to the internet so the error should not happen.

This is very specific for ESO and reddit is full of these complaints, it makes the game look bad and it's not a very smooth experience.

I still play though through xcloud because when you don't transition to another zone ( even wayshrining in a current zone works perfectly) it works perfectly.

I think you guys should really check the cause of the error on your end, I'll be more than happy to contact MS when it's clear where the problem lies exactly and maybe, with some extra info from you guys this can get fixed.
    Edited by Aardappelboom on August 3, 2021 1:23PM
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised you can even go somewhere. I get to the character select screen and prior to today, always get booted out when loading character. XBSX console works fine; Cloud Gaming - couldn't get a character to load.

That is until just now when I set up a recording to post and share and of course, for the first time in five attempts over the past week, it loaded. :#:D
    Edited by MinuitPro on August 9, 2021 5:31PM
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay tonight it's happening again - takes 45 seconds and then kicked out, every time.

Here is a video showing what happens.