The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Patch Notes v7.1.4

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
g4eptr0fukiu.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.1.4 is the final PTS patch before Waking Flame is published for PC/Mac on August 23. Included are several more fixes for the Waking Flame dungeons, a couple gameplay and quest fixes, and more. The size of this final patch is approximately 107MB. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to provide feedback during this PTS cycle!

i4jf2fflrpy6.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Chapters & DLCs
      • Blackwood
      • Dragonhold
      • Waking Flame
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat & Abilities
      • Itemization & Item Sets
    • Base Game
      • Events & Celebrations
      • Miscellaneous
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 9, 2021 5:30PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    x0qk5e275g7g.jpg

v2ajfv82j7go.png
    Companions
    • Fixed a rare issue that could cause unintended visuals to occur with Companions when previewing certain cosmetics in the Crown Store.

iv7wypv1pxxs.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where an imaginary motif book for the Deadlands Gladiator Outfit Style made its way to the Lore Library.

3cfa8bwxkd5f.png
    Quests
    • Pyre of Ambition: Fixed an issue where Mehrunes Dagon's face did not animate while speaking.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    z4j9p9x3cpgx.jpg

ti80tnxis9uj.png
    Quests
    • A Rogue and His Rice: Fixed an issue where one of the rice sacks for this quest wasn't properly instanced for everyone, leading to an unpleasant rice looting experience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ix879aljzy9m.jpg

o55wd22nx5r2.png
    Dungeons
    • Red Petal Bastion
      • Rogerain the Sly
        • The Buck Wild and Sugar Rush effects will no longer remain on your character after Rogerain is defeated.
      • Eliam Merick
        • Eliam’s Shockwave ability will now disperse immediately when he is defeated.
        • The Death Recap hints for Prismatic Rain and Ihudir will now only show during the corresponding fight rather than throughout the game.
      • Prior Thierric
        • Switched Prior Thierric to decaf so he will appear less jittery in combat, especially when being hit.
        • The Artifact Fiend’s Bone-Chilling Howl can no longer be blocked.
    • The Dread Cellar
      • General
        • Doors leading to the Mysterious Corridors no longer sometimes allow access before the magical seal has been lifted.
        • Updated treasure chest locations.
      • Magma Incarnate
        • The Incarnate’s Unstable Blitz ability will now be used more consistently.
        • After opening a portal to a nearby Agonymium Stone, there is now a limited amount of time before the events begin.
        • The Agonymium Stone in the Fire Pit will no longer emit jets of fire after being destroyed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    883p85a7nof9.jpg

vrbi07j3i2n9.png
    Warden
    • Green Balance
      • Emerald Moss: Fixed an issue where certain Green Balance abilities were not counting towards this passive’s bonuses.

l6ngavo5yjtm.png
    PvP Sourced
    • Dark Convergence: This set’s visuals now more accurately meet its Area of Effect coverage. 
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    qjso7nk1olz1.jpg

rept9kdkaajm.png
    Witches Festival
    • Removed XP rewards from adds in the Crowborne Horror fight.

7r6jcujo6t28.png
    General
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in from character select or jumping between zones.
    • Fixed an issue where traded items could occasionally be returned to their owners.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.