The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Eso plus no crowns

Ringing_Nirnroot
Ringing_Nirnroot
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else getting this problem? Each month I pay for this and I never receive my crowns. I have to contact support but they ask me for proof of purchase, problem is when I click order details the box in the right of the screen that shows my email address blocks the date I purchased :/ (Xbox/Microsoft). Is there any way to fix my account because I’m getting tired of always having to contact support
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Ringing_Nirnroot, in order to fix your Crown balance, you will need to work with Customer Support.

Please try making the text smaller on your browser, or use a different browser altogether, so you can get your proof of purchase.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on August 9, 2021 2:39PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ringing_Nirnroot, in order to fix your Crown balance, you will need to work with Customer Support.

Please try making the text smaller on your browser, or use a different browser altogether, so you can get your proof of purchase.

I’ll try that, thank you :)
    Options