The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zos help trophy hunters please!

Vxplord
Vxplord
Soul Shriven
Sony made a new list of trophies with the exact same ones but for ps5 (kinda stupid imo Microsoft is smarter) Pls just make the trophy pop when we actually have the achievement for it instead of when we get it only that way we dont have to delete our characters to do all the trophies again on a new toon i bet this will make many ppl quit the game or atleast quit PlayStation
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vxplord

You are welcome to submit a feedback ticket here so our development team can look into this regarding trophies.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vxplord
    Vxplord
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE
    I already did and i dont feel like this will change anything. Maybe ure now fixing this and thats why we get hours more maintenance than Xbox players. The problem is kinda easy to solve to be honest just make the achievements we have pop the trophy but instead nothing is done to fix that the only way we have is to delete our character and play the game from the start to do the same achievements we did years ago and when a new dlc comes out we will have to complete all its trophies twice if we want the 100% lol...
    Edited by Vxplord on June 23, 2021 5:22PM
  • Nightplayer999
    Nightplayer999
    Soul Shriven
    Seconded by me! I can't believe how this could even be considered!

Maybe this is a Sony thing? Like the inability for me to completely delete games and their trophies when trying them out. What numbskull thinks it's a good idea to grant a trophy within a few minutes of trying a game, for it to then sit in your trophy list - at 0.01% complete - for the rest of your life?
  • Purple_Sam81
    Purple_Sam81
    ✭✭
    I too am having this same issues with game trophies, I’ve done 80% of the main game trophies on my PS4, but they haven’t transferred over ☹️ And then last night I earned the horror of horrors ps achievement in ic, on my new ps5 which during the mid year mayhem event is a big thing, but trophy only popped on the ps5 trophy list 😭 so didn’t even count towards the trophies I already have 😭

I don’t want to do the whole game again for the trophies on ps5, please fix this 🙏
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's already a thread about this somewhere... don't remember where but it's out there.
    Seconded by me! I can't believe how this could even be considered!

Maybe this is a Sony thing? Like the inability for me to completely delete games and their trophies when trying them out. What numbskull thinks it's a good idea to grant a trophy within a few minutes of trying a game, for it to then sit in your trophy list - at 0.01% complete - for the rest of your life?

It isn't entirely a Sony thing. Seems it was a decision made by ZoS not to do what they needed to do on their end. There are plenty of games on the PS5 that have cross over trophies.
    I too am having this same issues with game trophies, I’ve done 80% of the main game trophies on my PS4, but they haven’t transferred over ☹️ And then last night I earned the horror of horrors ps achievement in ic, on my new ps5 which during the mid year mayhem event is a big thing, but trophy only popped on the ps5 trophy list 😭 so didn’t even count towards the trophies I already have 😭

I don’t want to do the whole game again for the trophies on ps5, please fix this 🙏

The trophy lists are seperate so what counts for PS5 isn't going to proc on PS4 list because you aren't playing on a PS4. Same goes with any other game really. If you played the PS4 version then it would proc on that list.

I know it sucks but until ZoS fixes it there's not much we can do. Also FYI, you do not have to delete any characters to get the new trophies. You just have to make a new character to your current list to earn them.
  • Vxplord
    Vxplord
    Soul Shriven

I know it sucks but until ZoS fixes it there's not much we can do. Also FYI, you do not have to delete any characters to get the new trophies. You just have to make a new character to your current list to earn them.

Well when u have filled ur character slots with all of em having some trophies achievement then u have to delete one of them to make a new one...They could just make the trophy pop on the achievement when u log on but first they have to fix the freezes blackwood update came with and all that. Anyway i dont play PS5 version anymore as im a tryhard and i feel so slow playing on it couldnt explain why but disturbing i'll hide the ps5 trophies and stay on ps4 version till they do something x)
    Edited by Vxplord on July 3, 2021 11:46AM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine being like me... I only need Emperor on PS4 for the platinum... to find if I get it on my PS5... I'd have to do all the others all over again (which is impossible because I'm maxed toons and all of them are CP... so no level 50 hero for me).
  • JadepantherX
    This is great news for Trophy hunters, not only do we still have all the PS4 trophies, we can continue earning new trophies on PS5, fantastic if you have %100 trophies on PS4, you get to earn ALOT of new trophies on the PS5 version.
    You do not "lose" your ps4 trophies they will always be there.
    Achievements carry over from PS4 to PS5, you do not have to earn them again.
    Also you can simply toggle back and forth between the PS4 version and the PS5 version on the PS5 Enhanced version so you can finish up your PS4 Trophies, then start earning new ones on PS5. I get to keep playing the game I love, and keep earning trophies, how is this a bad thing?