The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A familiar Quest. there is a quest that seem really familiar to me

Crazyeye2
Crazyeye2
Soul Shriven
Possible Quest Spoilers

There is a quest in Grahtwood called "A Chief Concern". The basic premise it that there are two Orc Chiefs who fought to rule the local clan. One believes his sword was tampered with causing him to feel ill and the blade itself brittle.

This quest struck me as really familiar.

The premise with the broken sword and and challenge made me think I've done something like this before in the Alikr desert or possibly another game like Skyrim
I've been on and off since beta and never made this far into the Aldmeri Dominon (I play DC and then the expansions just making to Cadwells stuff)

Could this quest have been in another zone or area when the game first launched. I don't really recall doing the first 2 quests before this one but this one seems clear as day.

I cant quite put my finger on it and thought it might be a good topic to dig into.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a quest in Orsinium where
    an Orc clan needs to choose a new chief, and the two contenders have to fight to the death to prove who has Malacath's favor. The clan's wise woman wants you to choose who the next chief should be, and sabotage the "loser" by replacing their sword with one that will break during the battle.

So if you did the Orsinium DLC back in the day, that might be it.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Crazyeye2
    Crazyeye2
    Soul Shriven
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    There's a quest in Orsinium where
    an Orc clan needs to choose a new chief, and the two contenders have to fight to the death to prove who has Malacath's favor. The clan's wise woman wants you to choose who the next chief should be, and sabotage the "loser" by replacing their sword with one that will break during the battle.

So if you did the Orsinium DLC back in the day, that might be it.

that seems right thanks