The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A big thank you to the person from Craglorn who invited me to their vSS group

RaikaNA
RaikaNA
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to give a big thank you to the person that invited me to their vSS last night when I asked to join any trial as a DPS. I wasn't expecting to join the vSS trial that was being advertised in the zone chat because I've never had a vet clear. I thought about leaving as soon as I got invited because I thought that someone would be asking me to send them a link to my clear achievement.. but for some reason, I was never asked.. so I left it as is... It took about 2 hours to clear the trial... which I was quite impressed considering that it was a pug run, and we didn't hop in discord either.

Thanks again :)
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If more oportunities like the one you had were given, way more people would hop onto vet trials.
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If more oportunities like the one you had were given, way more people would hop onto vet trials.

They sure would, but that would reduce the already low pug clear rates even further.
    You can carry only limited number of people. The exact number depends on the skill level of others. I've pugged alot of vSS during the event and the groups who had requirements (like clear, or at least parse) had like 90-100% clear rate. While groups who simply took anyone who replied failed at first boss and disbanded 90% of the time.