The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA Connection Issues?

EmEm_Oh
EmEm_Oh
✭✭✭✭✭
Checking to see if anyone else has connection issues....
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 15, 2021 6:20PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not currently.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems today for me.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think this time it's my ISP.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EmEm_Oh

If you are still running into any connection issues, please let us know what error messages are coming up when logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Constant high ping and lag. I have 1gb down, I've reset everything internet related, repaired the game, etc.. This only happens in ESO and everything else runs fine.
    uwu
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since the latest patch I've been getting "connection to the server has timed out" when swapping between characters. Nothing has changed with my setup or internet.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whole weekend I have "lost connection lobby" when change location or login to another character on PC EU - it was couple times yestarday and friday and today something like 10+ times. It's really annoying and I don't have any issues with my network outside game.

It happens only at loading screens and it's completely random - sometimes I can play 3h without problem and later there is like 3-5 crashes in half hour.
    Edited by Luke_Flamesword on August 1, 2021 8:39PM
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭
    Whole weekend I have "lost connection lobby" when change location or login to another character on PC EU - it was couple times yestarday and friday and today something like 10+ times. It's really annoying and I don't have any issues with my network outside game.

It happens only at loading screens and it's completely random - sometimes I can play 3h without problem and later there is like 3-5 crashes in half hour.

Same, except it's always on PC NA and its always triggered by zoning, traveling to player, or using a wayshrine. Sometimes I am dropped during sign in, but most of the time it's when I leave or enter and instance. I can't do dungeons anymore. I have reset router, repaired game, uninstalled/reinstalled, allowed apps through firewall, no dice.

PC EU I have no problems. It's weird.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For the additional errors players are getting in this thread, please look through the help articles below.
    Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For the additional errors players are getting in this thread, please look through the help articles below.

Thank you, I tried all that stuff and I'm still getting "Connection to the server has timed out" more than 50% of the time when swapping between characters. This never happened until the latest maintenance patch.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jaraal

Since you've exhausted the troubleshooting we've posted, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support if you've not done so yet.
    Staff Post