The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Doomchar Plateau and Sweetwater Cascades - video tour + screenshots

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
Doomchar Plateau
https://youtu.be/bSGvvgJPEcc
26wosafkfx84.png
xj52a1et46ob.png
more screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cCisTBU

Sweetwater Cascades
https://youtu.be/ydA-izB0SE0
ay41hwtfk9wb.jpg
g4nc66t843oq.png
more screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/BoUikQj

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New furniture
    https://youtu.be/0E05Rhp_ztE

0:05 Crown store
    02:05 Undaunted furnisher
    02:21 Rolis Hlaalu (Mastercraft Mediator)
    02:52 Object scale

• hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetwater Cascade really is on another level in my opinion. They did an amazing job designing the house. It combines some of the best aspects of my favorite houses - Linchal Manor style estate, Lakemire's water courtyards, Leyawiin's architecture style, Princely Dawnlight's magnificence, and it's close enough to Elsweyr to make it feel like home for me. I love seeing the giant aqueducts in the distance.

Very well done.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those houses are both extremely awesome. Many thanks for sharing the videos. Also glad to see the furnishings.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hashii wrote: »
    Sweetwater Cascade really is on another level in my opinion. They did an amazing job designing the house. It combines some of the best aspects of my favorite houses - Linchal Manor style estate, Lakemire's water courtyards, Leyawiin's architecture style, Princely Dawnlight's magnificence, and it's close enough to Elsweyr to make it feel like home for me. I love seeing the giant aqueducts in the distance.

Very well done.

yes i agree, this house looks really good so many option to build smth interesting there ^^

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy sobbing ;3; 🧡✨
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!

I would really appreciate a Leyawiin wooden floor besides the stone ones.

There are just a few blueprints missing to be able to create a Leyawiin house from building blocks, which would be something amazing to do.
    Edited by kind_hero on July 13, 2021 10:05PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Sweetwater house. I'm so glad now that I didn't buy Potentates Retreat when it was in the CS last month. This house is Amazing! All that water is a dream. Just what I was looking for.

Does anyone have a guess as to whether it will be Crowns only or if we'll be able to buy it with gold?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know if I’m ready to buy another large house yet, but the Sweetwater house is nice.

Do you have to own the Imperial upgrade to purchase it? I don’t have that one so I’m wondering about it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a guess as to whether it will be Crowns only or if we'll be able to buy it with gold?
    lol You must be a new player. If we can buy it with gold, I'll eat my shorts.

Edited by Leogon on July 14, 2021 11:24AM
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    lol You must be a new player. If we can buy it with gold, I'll eat my shorts.

You're right I am new, less than a year. That is not the answer I was hoping for. Shoot.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Sweetwater house. I'm so glad now that I didn't buy Potentates Retreat when it was in the CS last month. This house is Amazing! All that water is a dream. Just what I was looking for.

There always chance that it will be also option for buy this one for gold but im afraid in this cases it will be only avaiable for crown and time limited offer but will see hope im wrong :)
    I don’t know if I’m ready to buy another large house yet, but the Sweetwater house is nice.

Do you have to own the Imperial upgrade to purchase it? I don’t have that one so I’m wondering about it.
    I think that without Imperial upgrade it will also be possible to buy this house

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very hard to tell the layout of the house with all the cuts and turn arounds in the video :/
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very hard to tell the layout of the house with all the cuts and turn arounds in the video :/

there should be lots of other videos atm, that you can easy find on youtube that will be better for you then ^^

• Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow! The design team out did themselves with Sweettooth Concourse there.

I am sure it will be a 14k Crown's and will look 25% decorated when the 700 furn limit is reached. I just can't spend $100+ on a house I cannot fully decorate.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obsidian3 wrote: »
    Wow, just wow! The design team out did themselves with Sweettooth Concourse there.

I am sure it will be a 14k Crown's and will look 25% decorated when the 700 furn limit is reached. I just can't spend $100+ on a house I cannot fully decorate.

Same. I am having doubts about Sweetwater.

I just finished decorating Ravenhurst which is only 2 rooms and a backyard. 400 furnishing limit and parts of the house still look empty. I can't imagine a 700 furnishing limit on Sweetwater. Half of it will look like a broken college student is living there.
    PC NA
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obsidian3 wrote: »

In happy news...you really CAN deco Sweetwater Cascades. For proof see:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/581486/sweetwater-cascades-review-with-lots-of-pics#latest

I strongly encourage people considering Notable homes to try them out on PTS first so you can see if you can really get it to be what you want BEFORE dropping crazy amounts of cash on ZO$ only to end up disappointed.

And if you DO buy a house that you subsequently find you CANNOT work with I also strongly encourage you to open a ticket and ask for your crowns back. I have done this successfully once before I got smart enough to do everything on PTS first.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!