The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What is currently the best stamina/magicka pve dps?

green_2
green_2
✭✭
Which stamina and magicka class is currently the best? Which build?
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    If fluxuates constantly man.

Just build what you want to play with.

It's PvE, and as long as you can heal/stay alive, and do damage/kill mobs, your golden.

Play as you like...
    Edited by Ken_Koerperich on August 1, 2021 10:10PM
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to be best dont play stamina in pve. People ask necromancers for veteran pve, because of their ultimate that increases damage taken.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixthUA wrote: »
    If you want to be best dont play stamina in pve. People ask necromancers for veteran pve, because of their ultimate that increases damage taken.

^ This and I'd say magsorcs and magblades are the two hardest hitters atm, and I don't remember seeing anything in the pts patch notes that will change that for U31 in a few weeks.

It probably only matters in a few instances of vet/HM raids, and even then I like the "play to your strength" mindset. Many people find magcros annoying to play because of the corpse management and skills that don't work, which is part of the reason they tend to be in high demand. So if you can hit high numbers on one of the meta classes, great, but if you can perform on one of the others, that will server you just as well 99% of the time.
    PC NA
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magblades running MS & Medusa are very strong right now. Stam necros are still the best stamina DDs. Likos has some very good DDs, but you need to adjust them to the content you are running