The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pretty Female Redguard Face Sliders

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Zeira is a good example.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think mine is pretty but beauty is subjective
    7-31-2021_12-09-39_PM-055zr1qm_1.png
    7-31-2021_12-09-56_PM-xtfrvjuu_1.png
    Edited by waterfairy on July 31, 2021 4:16PM
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although I do make good faces in ESO, this problem crops up a lot in games and apps. There are reasons for it.
  • dowkkono
    dowkkono
    ✭✭
    My Redguard biomancer, Sassolie

full_6zomepylwevc0zmra5yfbcghelhn.jpg

full_abicp8yvgsaw7nj0obc5t51nythe.jpg

full_ulnowagmqd75v8jth05auummtv7x.jpg

• radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character Creation:
    rg1.pngrdside2.png
    Heroic Dreads, Earrings, Headband, and Makeup from Cosmetics
    sliders1.pngsliders2.pngsliders3.pngsliders4a.pngsliders5.pngrdside.png

Login Screen:
    rdface2.png
    rdside3.pngrdside4.png

Ingame at craft table:
    rface1.pngrface2.png
    Edited by radiostar on August 4, 2021 4:53PM
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    pihlaja wrote: »
    As an aside, characters of all races always look uglier in the character selection screen. As well as the character creation looking different than in game.

I cannot but agree with this, after trying to create Redguard yesterday..

eotyePL.jpg

Too bad for her, but her fait was to become deleted today, and to be reborn today with different slider settings..

This one looks like Mike Obama
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are some tests on my redguard. It's the same with a few slight tweaks when we had a free Appearance Change token. The final version is the first image (a little blurry, I'll try to replace the image soon).

210801092524920023.png
    210802105635559953.png
    210802105645894974.png
    210802105720256756.png

I did them a long time ago, so I don't have any slides, sorry ...
    Edited by Mysanne on August 2, 2021 9:19AM
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    6 years ago it was pretty easy to do, and since then fancy make-up is available

Rlotje-2.png

Rlotje.png
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malkiv wrote: »
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »
    Not sure what you consider 'pleasant' looking as these seem to vary from person to person.

I like the way my character Amaris looks, though I dont have her slider pics at the moment but Ill gather and post them if you or anyone else is interested.

[snip] That’s super frustrating to see.

redguards come in all shades of brown.
    [edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 2, 2021 6:24PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malkiv wrote: »
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »
    Not sure what you consider 'pleasant' looking as these seem to vary from person to person.

I like the way my character Amaris looks, though I dont have her slider pics at the moment but Ill gather and post them if you or anyone else is interested.

[snip] That’s super frustrating to see.

[snip]
    I made mine light skinned because I was going for a desert dwelling Alik'r native look. I got the idea years ago from the Sand Snakes sisters from GoT

[edited for inappropriate content & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 2, 2021 6:26PM
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    these are mine

Screenshot-20210808-233842.png

Screenshot-20210809-000543.png
    Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    runa_gate wrote: »

Rlotje-2.png

Rlotje.png

Absolutely beautiful! I wish they'd bring back this hairstyle!
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've modeled mine after my wife so of course i'm a bit biased about the pretty thing.

I think i captured her Jamaican likeness pretty well.
    wub.gif

post-2-1629906921.png

• Roylund
    Roylund
    ✭✭
    Here's the new version which I'm quite happy with at least for now. And sorry for the kinda poor lighting, but the night came too quickly while I was creating the character... :)

8Mc4plj.jpg

And to be clear; I loved the face of the character I created yesterday while in the character creation view, but I don't think the harsh shadows in the world during the daylight made her justice. And sorry, I forgot to change the hair back to the original before taking the screenshot and deleting!

Looks great! Can you share the sliders?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rlotje-2.png

Rlotje.png

Absolutely beautiful! I wish they'd bring back this hairstyle!

@QuietPanda_22:

It's in the showcase, so sometime next month I guess. See this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/585108/new-haircut-in-crown-showcase#latest
    Edited by Sylvermynx on August 30, 2021 9:43PM
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    cheance wrote: »
    Here's the new version which I'm quite happy with at least for now. And sorry for the kinda poor lighting, but the night came too quickly while I was creating the character... :)

8Mc4plj.jpg

And to be clear; I loved the face of the character I created yesterday while in the character creation view, but I don't think the harsh shadows in the world during the daylight made her justice. And sorry, I forgot to change the hair back to the original before taking the screenshot and deleting!

What was the slider in character creation. I’ve gotten close but never this good to creating Nuzimeh the Merchant.
    Roylund wrote: »

8Mc4plj.jpg

Looks great! Can you share the sliders?

Sorry, I hadn’t noticed these earlier! I can check later today if I have the sliders screenshotted somewhere or if I can get the sliders from the race change view (or is it still bugged that it doesn’t by default show the sliders of your currently selected character?)!

I didn’t think of Nuzimeh while creating her since I have Fezez and I’m not too familiar with Nuzimeh’s face but funny to know if she ended up a bit like her… :smiley:
    Edited by pihlaja on September 2, 2021 11:48AM
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭

Rlotje-2.png

Rlotje.png

Absolutely stunning!
  • Roylund
    Roylund
    ✭✭

Sorry, I hadn’t noticed these earlier! I can check later today if I have the sliders screenshotted somewhere or if I can get the sliders from the race change view (or is it still bugged that it doesn’t by default show the sliders of your currently selected character?)!

I didn’t think of Nuzimeh while creating her since I have Fezez and I’m not too familiar with Nuzimeh’s face but funny to know if she ended up a bit like her… :smiley:

I think bringing up the sliders with a race change or appearance change token works fine. I know my appearance change tokens let me look at my sliders without any mistakes but it's been a while since I race changed.

If you do manage to grab the sliders I would really appreciate it. I keep praying that Redguards get buffed so I can justify making one over a Wood Elf.

• pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    Roylund wrote: »

I think bringing up the sliders with a race change or appearance change token works fine. I know my appearance change tokens let me look at my sliders without any mistakes but it's been a while since I race changed.

If you do manage to grab the sliders I would really appreciate it. I keep praying that Redguards get buffed so I can justify making one over a Wood Elf.

I'm sorry it took so long, it has been a busy week. :) But I think these are the ones (I think these were originally taken when I created the character):

EasSjAe.jpg

Edit. If something looks weird, let me know and I can check it and take new ones with the race change token view.
    Edited by pihlaja on September 9, 2021 11:55PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How does one find slider settings for existing characters?

I'm pretty sure starting the appearance change process works. Is there another way?
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    20210218-210021.jpg
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    How does one find slider settings for existing characters?

I'm pretty sure starting the appearance change process works. Is there another way?

Appearance or race change view. :) but I tend to screenshot my new characters and their sliders in character creation right before proceeding to tutorial if I want to easily check something later. That’s where my sliders in the above example came from.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread inspired me to make a female redguard. I have one male and decided to make one female :)

I think she's really pretty <3

K0uA7sM.png
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Rlotje-2.png

Rlotje.png

Fantastic!!!

Which make up is that on the eyelids and around the eyes?
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    20210218-210021.jpg

She reminds me of an actress but I can not quite think of who.