Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would anyone know what this symbol on this banner might be of...

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
t9SLJrn.jpg
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hakoshae
    PS | EU
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    yes, though could the artwork/symbol on this banner have other meanings or reference to other things?
    Edited by Eporem on July 29, 2021 9:52PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closest thing I can think of is Kyne due to the bird like wings, but that's Akaviri in origin and we know very little of Akavir.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Closest thing I can think of is Kyne due to the bird like wings, but that's Akaviri in origin and we know very little of Akavir.

thank you @Vevvev it does resemble this helmet of Khenarthi a touch as well - sort of :)

P1ZxDhW.jpg

and a side note: this Khenarthi's Pride helmet looks very similar to this one worn by an Akaviri spirit

3yq7AuY.jpg

and from this description of this armor

"Blessed are those who don the trappings of the Wind God!"

I wonder now if Khenarthi's Pride helmet was inspired by the Akavir's past armor then would there have been Akavir who revered a Wind God when they first arrived in Elswyer.

Edited by Eporem on August 1, 2021 11:03PM