Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magsorc PvP - Blackwood - Cyrodiil - 1vX - Group Sorc Play! - Brazier of Roebeck

Brazier_of_Roebeck
If there is enough interest I will make a build for my magsorc ^^ It seems really strong! I hope you give my new video a watch and enjoy it as much as I did getting the footage itself! Have a lovely week and as usual for the pact! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy6GNdzhjt4
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... 1vsX? All I see is you in a group vs some other non-meta players and in the last 70% of the video potatoes who doesn't even bother coming after you while they are busy fighting others.

Would be more interesting to see vs. organized warden-tank groups 1vsX in a magsorc... That would show a little bit better how 'balanced' this game is PvP-wise.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I fight your sorc group, only Triaxis stands out.
  • Brazier_of_Roebeck
    Kaysha wrote: »
    When I fight your sorc group, only Triaxis stands out.

Thats because hes a very good player :) Im just here to share some footage[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 23, 2021 6:48PM
  • Rossmann
    Rossmann
    ✭✭✭
    It is very rare to see u guys fight blues.
  • Brazier_of_Roebeck
    Rossmann wrote: »
    It is very rare to see u guys fight blues.

Usually DC has like 1 or 2 bars so we mainly fight AD because of that reason, But they were poplocked so we decided to take our fights there! thanks for watching the video mate and have a great week :)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the thing, unless your name is MalcolM you're going to find it difficult to show off a magsorc video without people booing. The dude literally solos entire zergs solo and makes it look entertaining at the same time. I don't know how he does it.
    Your video showcases a typical obnoxious jumping sorc, streak spamming and lining up burst. I mean, it's pretty typical so it gets boring incredibly fast. It's the same thing in every single fight. Nothing changes.
    You have 1vX in the title, but from what I could tell that was a very small part of the video. The rest was you with other magsorcs.
    As for the video presentation, 20 seconds for an introduction to some pvp clips is unnecessary and borderline torture. The music didn't really click with the video either imho. Not being mean here, just honest as a viewer.

In conclusion, you're obviously a skilled and knowledgeable player, but the video depicts generic, boring magsorc gameplay and it's not at all entertaining to watch.