The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please fix the BG ready notification

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Half the time I queue for BG I end up missing it due to notification failure. There is no sound notification so you have to rely on the small text at the bottom of the screen. If you interact with various NPCs or the outfitter station, chat will collapse and you will never see that the BG is ready.
PC NA
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does the auto accept addon not work in menus? I never really noticed. Granted, it's not a solution and they do need to fix that ready notification. I just figured it maybe give some folks a temporary one at least until they fix it.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was broken last time I tried the auto accept addon. Also, I do not always want to auto accept. I might be in the middle of something and need 30 seconds before accepting.
    PC NA
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that's fair. If it's not and others don't mind that though, it's good to have that knowledge out there. Hopefully it's fixed.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    They need to also make the sound something that is a lot louder. So we can walk away and come back when the que pops.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    They need to also make the sound something that is a lot louder. So we can walk away and come back when the que pops.

Many times I will get up to make tea in the next room and return with a missed queue.
    PC NA