The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul Survivors Quest, Coldharbour.

BambooScramble
Someone please provide specific instructions or guide to get to Ugorz. The in-game guide icon is incorrect and doesn't actually take you there. I have been in and out of here all afternoon, constantly having to repair my armor and still can't find him.
  • BambooScramble
    Ok, I didn't find him on my own, I got lucky by following a group. I have no idea how I got there. Since others are lost as well (google: i can't find ugorz), if someone would be so kind, we would ALL appreciate the directions for the quest.
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    What console/Server are you on?
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the most appropriately named dungeon in the game. Your going to get lost in there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done that dungeon many times on many characters, and every single time I end up lost and trying to figure out how to get to where I want to go...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • BambooScramble
    Well, I'm on Xbox One, NA server. I found it this time by chance, but I'll have to do it again on the EU server. Just a hint to some newbies : yes, you jump in the water. I saw a couple players turn around at the jump site. Lol.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm on Xbox One, NA server. I found it this time by chance, but I'll have to do it again on the EU server. Just a hint to some newbies : yes, you jump in the water. I saw a couple players turn around at the jump site. Lol.
    Heh, I did this public dungeon in a group with a bunch of guildies once (we were doing a semi-regular guild event where we go to hunt world bosses, dolmens, sky shards, and public dungeon bosses - whatever people don't have), and I was on my Argonian nightblade. Every time we had to jump in the water (and we had to go in the water a lot because we kept getting lost) I kept on saying things like "Race you guys!" and "Ha ha, finally my racial passives pay off! Eat my dust suckers!"
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This quest is ***. You can't find anyone because the quest markers are all ***
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on March 12, 2018 10:07PM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That was a tough quest, LOL. I just did it solo, but died about 7 or 8 times. There were way too many large enemy groups. Very satisfying to finish it, though :)
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind! Just noticed the date on this thread. Necromancy is alive and well!
    Edited by Hippie4927 on July 29, 2021 10:44AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Nevermind! Just noticed the date on this thread. Necromancy is alive and well!
    Agreed, but since I'd just finished the quest, I thought I'd raise the thread from the dead (and do a bit of rhyming, while I'm at it) :)
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390