The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The World Plays ESO: July 19-August 1 Schedule & Participants"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
1i3hmy68o6mq.png
This is the official discussion thread for "The World Plays ESO: July 19-August 1 Schedule & Participants"

We have even more streams coming for The World Plays ESO promotion over the next two weeks. Check out the schedule and new participants here!
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will any of them being playing from the Playstation 5?
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    The post states these are the streams for thenext 2 weeks, but it only lists this weeks streams.

Will this be updated to include 26.07.21-01.08.21?
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todays 11am EDT French Bethesda stream was not on Schedule.

Why not?
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    These schedules aren't very handy when half the time I try to use them, the streamer that is scheduled isn't even on. This week doesn't have an official thread yet, but on the schedule for yesterday the 4pm stream was MIA, and this is not the first or even the third time I've run into this. Seriously, if these people can't hold their commitments, don't ask them to participate. Update your schedules daily and replace them with streamers who will gladly step up.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭