The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Loading Profile Failed

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
I cannot log into the game this morning. I am definitely online and my friends list is loading, but I am getting the message:

"Loading Profile Failed
You do not currently have network connectivity. This title requires an account for Playstation Network and a network connection."

I have tried a number of times, and also closed then restarted ESO to no avail.
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue but doubt they care!
  • vms11934
    vms11934
    ✭✭✭
    Same. PS4 is fine with other online games
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Down here in Phoenix, too. Same thing, PSN is fine, I can do anything else online
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your quick responses Pikkon, vms and Auberon. Hopefully they will acknowledge the problem and remedy it quickly.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same but on ps5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They punt to Sony in another thread, but everything shows my PSN access is just fine, including the network test.

ESO is messed up.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They punt to Sony in another thread, but everything shows my PSN access is just fine, including the network test.

ESO is messed up.

Meh it's working again. Turned ps5 off and back on, didnt work. Tried a second time and it worked.
    But yes everything else was working except for eso lol.
    Edited by AuraNebula on July 28, 2021 4:35AM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AuraNebula wrote: »

ESO is messed up.

Meh it's working again. Turned ps5 off and back on, didnt work. Tried a second time and it worked.
    But yes everything else was working except for eso lol.

I bet they just fixed something. I just rebooted several times to no effect and it is now
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I'm back in too lol
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I'm back in too lol

I still can't get back on yet I just stay stuck at a connecting screen for like 5 or so mins then get the Loading Profile Failed.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    I have been able to log in now. Thank you everyone. Blessings.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Op9oo9
    PikkonMG wrote: »
    Yup, I'm back in too lol

I still can't get back on yet I just stay stuck at a connecting screen for like 5 or so mins then get the Loading Profile Failed.

Yeah, two Guildmates can't login either, but I and another one can. How odd, I hope you get in soon!
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it does what it should for you soon Pikkon. What a waste of time having to keep trying. Time to consider not renewing my ESO plus.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But it really is a PlayStation issue! Honest!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday evening there were some server issues leading to login issues for some players. This issue quickly resolved itself and players were able to get logged back in. With the issue now resolved, we've decided to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.