The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blackwood Not working

Knifescorn
Knifescorn
Soul Shriven
I bought Blackwood upgrade. It has been downloaded onto my XBox One and installed but still doesn't work. I bought it for the companion functionality and would like that available to me. My gamer tag is Nolan Rulgin.
thanks
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 27, 2021 11:06PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have an xbox (I'm on PS) but when you say you downloaded the upgrade onto your xbox, does that mean you didn't have the game installed already? If you already have the game installed you wouldn't have needed to download anything, as it would have been enabled in your ESO account.

Its worth checking if you have more than one account on the xbox (I assume that is possible like on PS) that you bought it on the account that is linked to your ESO account not another one

If you did buy on the same account make sure you fully log out of the game (maybe even close it completely) and then log in again to ESO
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Knifescorn

If you're on the correct account and still having issues with Blackwood access, you can start a ticket with customer support so they can check on your account entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post