The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WTF happened to BG performance?

Jabassa
Jabassa
✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me why BG’s are suddenly performing like Gray Host prime time in Markarth? My skills won’t fire, my toons do the break free animation multiple times before I can cast a skill, my jabs won’t land, I’m at full health and then sudden death because I got hit by a stack of skills I never saw animations for, my bars won’t swap... like WTF?
  • Grebcol
    Grebcol
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it is really worse at the moment. Had for 2 mins ago also such things.
    Former Mod Dev. of the Edain Mod for The Battle for Middle Earth 2
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thee is a reason why some project sets are going by by its more then just their power,
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    BG performance is garbage right now especially during more populated times.
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    > WTF happened to BG performance

Idk what are you talking about. What is performance on BG? Never seen that thing.
    GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)

• MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    Currently, I have smaller problems on Cyrodiil (where with a large number of players they are understandable), so with BG, where there are only 12 players, it often works worse. Drops fps, lags etc
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    keeping the thread alive by saying its still crap :/
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it happen to be in a game with 4man sorc teams?
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    Holy ***, I thought it's just my my internet. Seems to have started before the event and still crap right now.