Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which campaign Ebonheart Pact dominates ?

Dita
Dita
✭✭✭
I'm a 99,9% PvE player, so I just want the bonuses, because at the current campaign I'm in - we pushed back all the way to our shrines, plus I heard the horror stories about vampire VR10 character, which wipes out the entire armies by him/her self... fun, right ?!
So please, fellow Ebonheart Pact comrades - point me to the right direction, the direction, where we at least stand a chance.
Thank you !
"Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    You can see which faction is winning here:

http://www.esostats.com/

Look for the ones that EP is leading in.
  • WhskySoldr
    So you're looking for a campaign where other people are successfully doing the work that you can benefit from while killing AI mobs? I'm sure any campaign would love to have you. Truly.
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    WhskySoldr wrote: »
    So you're looking for a campaign where other people are successfully doing the work that you can benefit from while killing AI mobs? I'm sure any campaign would love to have you. Truly.

Thank you, this is exactly what I'm looking for, yes.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    Dovel wrote: »
    You can see which faction is winning here:

http://www.esostats.com/

Look for the ones that EP is leading in.

Awesome - Thank you so much !

"Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    I accidently made my home campaign in the one with that VR 10 Vampire your talking about, He basically just takes on 20+ people by himself and doesn't take damage, He clears rooms full of people in seconds with fire damage. We took his scroll and he met our group of about 40 people and took out about 20 of them. Im a V5 tank and lasted about 8 seconds against him. We managed to get the scroll back to our keep. His army then came in and outnumbered us about 10 to 1. He lead the assault once the doors came down and just entered rooms inside the keep clearing it by himself. I think its a bug. He's pretty much invincible.

I haven't seen 1 campaign that EB is not outnumbered in and we never get to keep scrolls very long. Its clear that EB is not very popular with the majority of people playing. I don't feel like making another PvP character just to change Alliance. It takes way to long.

They need to find a way to even the playing field. Once you set a guest campaign your stuck with it for 24 hours. So if you don't like it, you have to go back to PvM and quest. Its very restrictive and EB is clearly outnumbered on all those maps. Its really not that fun constantly being the underdog. Its a long ride to defend a keep after you die when your outnumbered by so many. Then you got the V10 Vampire that's invincible. Its not even fun. Guess its best to just quest and get xp until they find some way to make the PvP more balanced. The system is broken and its punishment to use that feature of the game. Hardly enjoyable.
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    EP is winning in Goldbrand & Hopesfire, and is a close second in Bloodthorn.

Edit: That is for the NA. For EU the EP is winning Auriel's Bow, Dawnbreaker, Skull Crusher, and Wabbajack.

Edited by Dovel on April 25, 2014 12:45PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: That is for the NA. For EU the EP is winning Auriel's Bow, Dawnbreaker, Skull Crusher, and Wabbajack.

HAH.. thats funny. And the scores on the website linked do not reflect current conditions.. AT ALL.

I dont know about the rest of the campaigns, but Hopesfire EP is NOT winning. Last night, we had only our two keeps to keep the gates closed, and did not have any scrolls or emporer. Earlier in the week, we did not even have those and AD/DC characters were spawn camping.

Near as I can tell, we must have dominated early, so we have an artificially inflated score, while the other factions were leveling up players, because now they have VR10s and Empress and breath on most of the EP players who are uplevels. If you die in two-shots, you did amazing.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Zarman
    Zarman
    ✭✭✭
    My problem is everyone is so far above my level, they need to even THAT up a bit by having multiple instances of cyrodil and put similar levels together
    Edited by Zarman on April 25, 2014 2:26PM
  • liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is usually dominant on Goldbrand.

DC disrupts them every day or two taking back emperor.... and EP grabs a few keeps here and there.

There are a lot of Guesting individuals on the AD side from what I can tell.
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

HAH.. thats funny. And the scores on the website linked do not reflect current conditions.. AT ALL.

I dont know about the rest of the campaigns, but Hopesfire EP is NOT winning. Last night, we had only our two keeps to keep the gates closed, and did not have any scrolls or emporer. Earlier in the week, we did not even have those and AD/DC characters were spawn camping.

Near as I can tell, we must have dominated early, so we have an artificially inflated score, while the other factions were leveling up players, because now they have VR10s and Empress and breath on most of the EP players who are uplevels. If you die in two-shots, you did amazing.

Actually, looking in game at this very moment, EP has the highest score on Hopefire. Scoring is not based off of your signal 1 vs 1 experience, but rather its based off of the total value of the entire campaign which is only a few weeks old.

So as it stands now, EP is winning overall for Hopefire for the 90 day campaign. This value can change. Its the players who decide.

Good luck!

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Score doesn't mean much, sadly. The only reason EP has a high Score on Goldbrand and Hopesfire is because we dominated it in early access, but everyone left and now EP is failing horribly on both. The only one we're doing well is Wabbajack, ever since the EP Vet guild Vokundein joined in last week. Bloodthorn is pretty good too. Every other server we're doing horribly.
    Auriel's Bow looks balanced at first glance, but it has practically zero EP or DC pop between 2am-3pm EST and the AD is at Full or High the whole time. Not any fun to play on except during prime time and definitely not a good server to make your home.
    Sad to say, but EP isn't doing too well at the moment. I'm sure it'll change, though.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, looking in game at this very moment, EP has the highest score on Hopefire. Scoring is not based off of your signal 1 vs 1 experience, but rather its based off of the total value of the entire campaign which is only a few weeks old.

So as it stands now, EP is winning overall for Hopefire for the 90 day campaign. This value can change. Its the players who decide.

Good luck!

Again.. that is the history score since launch and says jack about the current situation. Look at the plus points per tick. EP has almost none, because it has nothing at all. Oh, and those are not "live" scores per say, as it is based off a player who submitted the score to the website 2-3 days ago via thier software program.

EP is NOT winning. Go in there on your EP alt and look at the map. If we have two castles, I would be amazed.
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    ~sighs~

Since you can't read I will try again. I looked in game as I stated above, twice. And once again EP is winning. And once again it is a total value for the entire campaign. This isn't WoW were you play one match and determine the winner. Its an ongoing campaign that lasts 90 days.

Even if EP had zero castles at this very moment they would still be winning overall, and will continue to win as long as they rally and take a few back in the next few days. Losing the map for a few hours during the night does not effect the overall scoring.

But, I guess you know that and are just trolling now. I will back out of this thread since the OP just needed where to join to get his buffs. And all the campaigns that I listed currently grant EP buffs.

Soon, after the 30 day mark all the trolls will be gone back to wow.
    Edited by Dovel on April 25, 2014 6:18PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~sighs~

Since you can't read I will try again. I looked in game as I stated above, twice. And once again EP is winning. And once again it is a total value for the entire campaign. This isn't WoW were you play one match and determine the winner. Its an ongoing campaign that lasts 90 days.

Even if EP had zero castles at this very moment they would still be winning overall, and will continue to win as long as they rally and take a few back in the next few days. Losing the map for a few hours during the night does not effect the overall scoring.

But, I guess you know that and are just trolling now. I will back out of this thread since the OP just needed where to join to get his buffs. And all the campaigns that I listed currently grant EP buffs.

Soon, after the 30 day mark all the trolls will be gone back to wow.

EP was ahead on NA Bloodthorn 30-40,000 points a few weeks ago. Now look at it: DC made nearly 70,000 points and took the lead in a very short time.
    So no, overall score doesn't mean anything.
    And if we have 0 Keeps and 0 Scrolls, we get 0 buffs. Score alone provides 0 buffs. Scrolls and Keeps do. The only campaign that we get buffs on is Wabbajack.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 25, 2014 6:28PM
    NA/PC server
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP was ahead on NA Bloodthorn 30-40,000 points a few weeks ago. Now look at it: DC made nearly 70,000 points and took the lead in a very short time.
    So no, overall score doesn't mean anything.
    And if we have 0 Keeps and 0 Scrolls, we get 0 buffs. Score alone provides 0 buffs. Scrolls and Keeps do. The only campaign that we get buffs on is Wabbajack.

Thank you for confirming which one is the real troll in this thread.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

notsureifserious.jpg

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
    I've been on Auriel's Bow for weeks. We never had any Scrolls and rarely had keeps, and we never had buffs.
    Then I switch to Wabbajack, and guess what? Suddenly I have Scrolls Defensive and Offensive Buffs, and Enemy keep buffs... despite the DC having much higher score than we did.
    If anyone's trolling, it's you. That or you have no idea what you're talking about. Or both!
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 26, 2014 12:46AM
    NA/PC server
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think we have a dominant campaign on na like dc and ad does.

Before, we use to own Hopesfire and Goldbrand and Bloodthorn.

Now in bloodthorn, we own nothing , in Goldbrand we own a few but almost the same as nothing.

Havent been to hopesfire but ive read that ep forces there sucks too.

Not sure what really happened but suddenly EP became super weak on cyrodiil
  • Djursnerb16_ESO
    Djursnerb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bloodthorn EU is DC territory although you do put up a good fight in the evenings. Try Wabbajack EU... EP all alone there.
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    blackwolf7 wrote: »
    I dont think we have a dominant campaign on na like dc and ad does.

Before, we use to own Hopesfire and Goldbrand and Bloodthorn.

Now in bloodthorn, we own nothing , in Goldbrand we own a few but almost the same as nothing.

Havent been to hopesfire but ive read that ep forces there sucks too.

Not sure what really happened but suddenly EP became super weak on cyrodiil

Evidently we don't use the exploits and bugs like the other two factions do from what I can tell. And some wind I've been catching at least with wabbajack, been hearing that we've been getting bots flooded in on EP to specifically make sure we have less people involved. We had all six scrolls then all the sudden we had no defenders and the campaign was locked for most of the day for EP. Too many PvErs and bots just filling up space. Because for the last two days or more all we did was kept DC and AD at bay.

It's just sad, all the bugs and broken mechanics that are being exploited right now. That and the level difference.. some people actually travelling with a pack of bots so you don't even know what hit you before you are down. Vet levels just ruin the PvP experience, completely.
    Edited by ChampionSheWolf on April 26, 2014 9:54AM
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

notsureifserious.jpg

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
    I've been on Auriel's Bow for weeks. We never had any Scrolls and rarely had keeps, and we never had buffs.
    Then I switch to Wabbajack, and guess what? Suddenly I have Scrolls Defensive and Offensive Buffs, and Enemy keep buffs... despite the DC having much higher score than we did.
    If anyone's trolling, it's you. That or you have no idea what you're talking about. Or both!

Wow.. and I was using your post to say that Dovel was a clueless troll because your comment agreed with what I was saying after he said I was a troll.
    Edited by Darlgon on April 26, 2014 7:49PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.. and I was using your post to say that Dovel was a clueless troll because your comment agreed with what I was saying after he said I was a troll.

Oh, I thought you were calling me a troll. Ignore what I said then, miscommunication.

NA/PC server
  • Cadoc
    Cadoc
    This thread just confirms that Cyrodiil bonuses should NOT apply when not in Cyrodiil. Otherwise you have leeches like the OP getting stuff for nothing.
  • ardikus
    ardikus
    ✭✭✭
    EB has less than a handful of hardcore PvP guilds. I don't believe we hold Emperorship on any of the campaigns right now.
    Edited by ardikus on April 27, 2014 8:04PM
  • Kayvee
    Kayvee
    ✭✭
    I've been in Wabbajack NA since launch and it goes back and forth every few days, but EP seems to do fairly well there.
    VR Dragonknight Mitigation Healer and Ardent Flame DPS
    Altmer for the Ebonheart Pact
    Wabbajack since Early Access