Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Clothe deconstruct system seems broken...

NoZof
NoZof
Lately I have the "problem" that white and green items give more, and more valuable, rewards (tempers etc) where instead blue/viola items give nothing or only 2 or 3 raw materials ?!
Unraveling is at Rank 3... Shouldn't it be the other way around ?!?
Not that i really mind but if it's stays that way it's better to sell the Blue and up items instead deconstruct them... because getting from a purple item only the mats and nothing else feels more than wrong.. where the white items give mats + gem + temper + motifstones .....
it's like the loottables are upside down because like i said i expect the items i get from white/green stuff to be gathered by blue/purple items...
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure ? I have never seen a temper from a white item. I am almost sure you get tempers from green and better and from refining raw resource. Green items can only give green tempers, blue only blue and so on.The probability of the actual tempers drop gets lower with quality so the chance of a legendary dropping anything other then mats is pretty low.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you refine a raw resource, you can get any level (even yellow, just rare) resource from it.

When you deconstruct an item, the resources are 'capped' at the level of the item.
    So breaking down a green, can give you a green resource but not a blue.

This is why so many people want to buy unprocessed rare resources, as there is a nice chance of getting a yellow resource from it when you process it. Processed stacks are useless.

Once I get a tradeskill to 50, I sell 'white' drops to the NPC, green drops I break down and sell the greens resources on the Market (90% of getting one per item broken down) and sell the blue and purple items on the guild store as is.

I buy stacks of raw resources and process them, and then resell the stack (normally just to the vendor for 400g) and sell the green, blue, and purple resource I get from processing them. The yellows I am saving until I get to V10 to make myself a nice set.

The fastest money maker at the moment, is going back to lower levels (they no longer drop loot or give exp but still will drop 'crafting materials' eg leather etc.)
    AOE lots of mobs that drop medium armor parts, and processing theses in stacks to get yellow resources to sell.
    Edited by Natjur on April 27, 2014 7:56PM
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    The fastest money maker at the moment, is going back to lower levels (they no longer drop loot or give exp but still will drop 'crafting materials' eg leather etc.)
    AOE lots of mobs that drop medium armor parts, and processing theses in stacks to get yellow resources to sell.
    Really? Low level mobs still drop rawhide etc when you're way higher level?
    *runs off to begin the ritual slaughter of the mudcrabs*
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • Tetujin
    Tetujin
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen clusters of bots doing this now, just running in a group around a loop and spamming the templar spear ability along a mudcrab shoreline area, all with random-letter names. They look like a training group running along the beach for fitness purposes.
    Options