Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU server down or just overloaded?

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The gameplay is pretty erratic right now, so it seems like the server's down or perhaps very overloaded.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 22, 2021 5:52PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • zelaminator
    zelaminator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems for me.. farmed a few dungeons, did some endeavours and quests
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    The gameplay is pretty erratic right now, so it seems like the server's down or perhaps very overloaded.

Very overloaded would be my guess,even earlier on when I did my daily crafting,North and Southern Elsweyr where already full of people doing dailies,killing dragons and so on.
    You would have tought the event started already even it's still a few hours till then.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on July 22, 2021 10:34AM
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Very overloaded would be my guess,even earlier on when I did my daily crafting,North and Southern Elsweyr where already full of people doing dailies,killing dragons and so on.
    You would have tought the event started already even it's still a few hours till then.
    What event? Please excuse my ignorance, I've only been playing ESO for about 3 months.
    Edited by vsrs_au on July 22, 2021 10:38AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What event? Please excuse my ignorance, I've only been playing ESO for about 3.5 months.

Pan Elsweyr Celebration.

The news article is here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60485
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vsrs_au

Could you go into more detail regarding the erratic gameplay that you're encountering in ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty bad if you're around dragons but other places seems fine, logging off and back on goes okay.

Can't wait to get back into BRP next week while event melting the servers, lol.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay the login timeout bug is back 😆

Pc eu
    Edited by Integral1900 on July 22, 2021 6:29PM
  • N_L
    N_L
    Login timeout on EU, could login on NA without problem.
  • yait
    yait
    PC/EU logins are failing.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone. We are aware of the issues impacting PC-EU. We are working on resolving the issue now and will update when we have resolved the issue. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Update: The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Update: The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
    Thanks, much appreciated. I would have replied to the above post regarding the details of my erratic gameplay, but I'm in Australia and was asleep! :) If you still need some details on what I saw, I can still provide it.
  • shaxigamingeb17_ESO
    The servers are in the same condition today. Guess it's time for more duct tape.
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    getting lots of issues with game timing out at character screen or just gets stuck in endless load screen and after 10 mins i close game and try again. also crashing often if i scan guild trader data and try /reloadui and its almost every time i do this its crashing and i think getting a lot of 303 errors
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure whether its my end or not but when I can log in (and that's a struggle on its own) I'm getting massive lag
    'What we do in life, echoes through Eternity.'