Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/EU server dead again?

Tinolyn
Tinolyn
✭✭✭
*If* I can get on, I then immediately "lose lobby connection" or somesuch. Can't port - drop to login.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 22, 2021 1:02PM
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Also, please stop charging me to port out and then drop me from the server. It's getting expensive.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tinolyn wrote: »
    Also, please stop charging me to port out and then drop me from the server. It's getting expensive.

I think that if you have no gold on you, the game will let you use /unstuck for free. I always bank every bit of my gold as soon as possible, so the guards can't shake me down if someone else's belongings accidentally find their way into my hands.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Tinolyn

The troubleshooting steps in this article may be able to help with the connectivity issue that you are experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post