Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sprint animation but no speed

RDMyers65b14_ESO
RDMyers65b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a only affecting one of my characters, but unfortunately, it is my PVP healer. It is the same mounted and on foot. I have the sprint animation and associated stamina drain, but people who are not sprinting are passing me. I put in a ticket over a week ago as the guild leader/raid lead suggested, but I have heard nothing. It doesn't matter if I have snow treaders or not on, it changes nothing. Mount has been a fully upgraded for speed for years. Have the 10% and 20% speed in the CP tree up in the bar. This is getting to the point where I can't play. I need to be able to keep up with the rest of the group especially in Cyrodiil.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

What is your current ticket number you've opened with support?

We can check on the ticket status to see what is happening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do I find it? I know, I should have taken a screen shot of it but I was in the middle of Cyrodiil.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

You can see all submitted tickets by logging into the ESO Help Portal and clicking on the "My Support" option.
    Staff Post
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have sworn that I submitted a ticket, but I may have missed a step while in Cyrodiil at the same time. Anyways, it only affects my PVP healer. I have tried to reset the champion points, making sure that the movement passives are slotted. Still, when I am 'sprinting', other people who are not sprinting are able to pass the character in a straight line. It is draining the stamina, just no speed. This is both mounted and unmounted. Mount is 60 speed/stamina already. I am at a loss on what I can do to fix this. It is not the snow treaders because it is the same with them as it is without them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO

Please check your forum inbox for a PM to help find any tickets you've started.
    Staff Post
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I may not have filled the bug ticket out correctly, but the bug still exists. FIX IT!