Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Why have I never received a crafting survey?

hear2xploitu
hear2xploitu
Soul Shriven
Right now Im currently at CP 391. My Blacksmithing is maxed at lvl 50 and so is my Clothing. I've been doing my daily crafting rits everyday since I dont know when and I've never received a crafting survey. Any Idea why this is? Are crafting surveys not a thing anymore? I just cant see how I've never received a survey out of all this time playing ESO. I've heard that having certain DLC's installed could be causing a bug but I would think the Devs would fixed this by now. Maybe not. I dont know. Let me know your thoughts.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should have received one by now. I do all 7 writs every day on 12 characters and get somewhere between 5 and 10 surveys most days. Not sure what the chances are, but my experience would suggest about 1 in 10.
    PC - NA
  • hear2xploitu
    hear2xploitu
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I would think I would've received at least one by now. Not sure whats going on. Thanks for letting me know they still exist at least haha.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many characters are you doing the dailies on? Their spawn rate is somewhere around 1 in 8, obviously the more characters you have the more chances at getting them. Extra alts don't even have to be maxed, doing just rank 1/10 on alts is fine then do the survey on the character with the highest rank to get the best materials.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That *is* odd. I get far too many of them.
  • hear2xploitu
    hear2xploitu
    Soul Shriven
    I only have a magicka dps character atm. But I do the writs every day. I've never got one. Just to make sure I'm doing this right, You grab a writ from the crafting writs board, craft what it tells you and then turn in the pieces you've made and you are rewarded a survey (if you get one) along with some mats. Right?
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm it is weird, did you send in a bugreport yet?
    Edited by InaMoonlight on July 21, 2021 6:30PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • hear2xploitu
    hear2xploitu
    Soul Shriven
    I just did my daily's a few minutes ago and got my first survey ever. It was from a clothing writ. After all this time and finally posting something in the forums about it... I get my first one haha. I must just be unlucky.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it!
    PC - NA
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @hear2xploitu How many chars do you have on your account? Having more chars improves the chances of getting more surveys per crafting dailies done.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP