The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture Store Suggestions

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Last night I decided to turn Coldharbour Surreal Estate into my new furniture store. Before I progress further I'm looking for suggestions.

What's the best way to organize the furnishings?

Is there a different house that has a better layout or atmosphere for a furniture store? Coldharbour is very gloomy.

Do you also have a furniture store? I'd love to see your screenshots/videos so I can get ideas.

Lamps, Trinkets, Baskets

qG6i6cQ.jpg

Tables

GIotY1H.jpg

Bedroom

48el5yH.jpg

Cart Dealership

TxhuRGo.jpg

Chairs, Rugs, Art

0JS4JL9.jpg

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe I can use shelves to hang things on for display. I have lots of furnishings free floating in mid-air it does not look good.

atqt17k.jpg
    PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I found one on the Housing Hub called DisplaySuperStoreTwo that is pretty good. It uses Earthtear Cavern.

NcFnWIc.jpg

Fy5eQbv.jpg
    PC NA