The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrothgar relic hunter

inchdixprb19_ESO
inchdixprb19_ESO
✭✭✭
I thought this was supposed to be fixed. Having started the quest for this well before update 29 I had obviously came across the bug of not being able to correctly place any relics I found. Now that I have found and placed all the ones to be found throughout wrothgar it seems that the shield and helm that allow me to get actually get all 20 relics are gone. Obviously I completed the quest to get those first 2 pieces ages ago and clearly cant take it again and its not as if anything can be abandoned to restart from the beginning
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 20, 2021 9:42PM
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit doubtful this will ever get fixed tbh. I don't even see how they could do it.
    The "easiest" probably would be to force the first two pieces to delivered in the achievement if the quest is done.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It seems placing the other 18 pieces gives the (lesser) relic hunter achievement so I can al least get the hero of wrothgar title, just not get the quest for the final museum piece
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ryath_Waylander on July 17, 2021 4:18PM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I lost all the ones I put in while they were invisible and glitched, and just gave up after the fix when they never appeared. It did not help that I forgot that hammer the first time in old Orsinium on my second character, went back for it, put it in the museum, it never appeared, they fixed it and it is not there. That character is not fetching it again, she lost a lot of museum pieces with that glitch.

I have not even bothered to look if any of the youngest characters lost the two from the start you do with the quest. My main character has it all, that is going to have to do, I do not have the patience to even try and get them all again for those that lost theirs after putting them in that thieving museum.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. The fix implemented in the recent update will allow you to complete those achievements and isn't intended to automatically grant them.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.